Chapter 31

Sunny's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I felt my head pound. The world around me tilted back and forth and I felt like I was going to throw up.

Where was I? Where was Xavier? How did I end up here?

When my vision finally cleared I looked around at my surroundings. I appeared to be in an old abandoned room. I tried to move my arms and legs but I couldn't which made me realize I was tied up to a chair.

I wanted Xavier.

"Someone please help" I yelled out. Tears welled up in my eyes. Why was I here?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming behind me. I turned my head to look and saw none other than Xavier's father. He stalked down the staircase with slow and steady steps all while looking straight at me. I whimpered.

"Well, looks like someone decided to finally wake up. You are cute when you sleep, you know that." He smiles sinisterly at me.

"Wh-why am I h-here?"

He walked closer to me and I pressed myself as far back into the chair as I could to try and escape his disgusting breath.

"Your little boyfriend also known as my poor excuse of a son owes me something. And your the perfect little decoy in order to get him to finally hand me what I deserve."

"Y-you are a p-poor e-excuse of a f-father!" Before I could blink his hand flew up and landed straight onto my cheek. I let out a small yelp in pain and began to sob.

"Stupid bitch. You think I give a fuck. He's nothing but a disappointment to me and a burden. That why as soon as he hands over the money that I rightfully deserve for having to support his ass for 18 fucking years, I'm killing you and his sorry ass." He gripped my chin harshly while saying this.

"H-he w-won't let y-yo-" I was met with another slap in the exact same spot as before causing me to sob loudly. I tasted the familiar taste of metallic in my mouth.

"You know! It might be nice to keep you. Use you for my own pleasure." His hand that was holding my chin slowly creeped down touching every part of me. I screamed and tried to wiggle away but it was no use. He paused at my breasts for a second before going down lower and lower.

Before he could get too low a voice yelled out from the top of the stairs, "Sir! They are her!"

Although the words the man spoke were short they sounded oddly familiar. Really familiar.

Xavier's dad shot a disgusting smirk at me and retracted his hand while standing up.

"Your man is here Sunny! You going to want to watch this. Caleb!"

Caleb?

Footsteps walked down the staircase and the last person I would have ever thought appeared.

Caleb. Xavier's best friend. One of the men other than Xavier that I trusted came down the stairs. He walked with his head down. Almost as if he was ashamed.

"Why don't you be the one to take care of our little guest here. You wouldn't mind, would you Caleb."

"N-no sir."

"Good. Don't bring her up immediately though. You know the cue."

Caleb only nodded his head and walked over to me. Xavier's father began walking up the stairs leaving us alone.

"C-Caleb, what is g-going o-on. I-I'm scared."

He walked around me and took out a pocket knife saying nothing. I flinched at the noise. Instead up cutting me with it like I expected he began cutting the ropes that held me to the chair. When he cut the last rope, before I could stand up and run, I heard a gun cock beside my head.