66- One more surprise.

Start from the beginning

Teddy

Teddy.Lupin: Happy 28th birthday to my gorgeous wife. Hope you have a wonderful day my love. @QuinnTheNymph.

[liked by 67 people...]

Spacey.Stacy: Happy birthday bby @QuinnTheNymph.

Laurie.WW: Happy birthday!

.....

-.-.-.-.-

"Maisie sweetie, would you get the door please!" Teddy called as he heard a knock on the apartment door.

Maisie heard her father's call and looked up at her mum as she was stood in her mother and father's bedroom watching her mother getting dressed, while Teddy was dressing Wesley for the day in the twins' shared room.

Quinn smiled at her daughter who skipped to answer the door, once she opened it she was greeted by her grinning Aunties Laurie, Stacy and Vicky.

"Mummy! Daddy! Aunties are here!" The young girl threw herself at her godmothers who chuckled, "hey their Spacey Maisie." Laurie and Victoria rolled their eyes at Stacey who had passed down her nickname to the young girl.

"Wanna help me with your mummy's presents?" Laurie asked the little brunette who nodded vigorously.

She barrelled into Laurie then carefully hugged her auntie Vic who was six months pregnant and was stood rather wobbly as she greeted the small girl.

"Daddy is helping Wes get dressed and mummy's just picking out her dress." Maisie told her aunties as she skipped ahead of them back into the apartment. "Maisie sweetie, who was at the door-."

Quinn wondered into the apartment's living room looking for her daughter as she tried to put in her new ear rings, that the kids and Teddy had given her

Quinn wondered into the apartment's living room looking for her daughter as she tried to put in her new ear rings, that the kids and Teddy had given her. She wore a casual black dress with chiffon sleeves and a drawn waist.

Quinn cut herself off as she wandered into the room only to find her two friends and her cousin. "Oh hi."
"Happy birthday." The three women chorused.

"Thanks guys." She smiled receiving hugs from them all. "Wow Vic, you're getting along." She grinned again her blonde cousin who grinned, "Dan all but forced me into Laur's car....said he and the guys would be along soon." Vic said placing a hand on her swollen stomach.

"What is it with men being so bloody protective when we're pregnant." Quinn hugged as she patted Maisie on the shoulder and pointed to the hallway. "Go tell Daddy the girls are here."

"Merlin, tell me about it.....Mum and Dad are making us stay at Shell Cottage after next month." Vic told her cousin and friends.

Laurie giggled and Stacy just smiled, "one reason I'm never having kids, I'm good just being cooky Auntie Stacey."
"She's lying....we were actually thinking about adopting." Laurie told their friends as she smacked her wife's shoulder.

"Awww guys that's great." Quinn grinned. "Was Dan coming with J and Ad?" Laurie asked Vic as they all made their way into the small kitchen and Quinn offered them all a tea. Vic nodded as Stacy helped her sit down at the table and Laurie placed the gift bags on the table.

"Here Q, I'll make the teas. You sit down birthday girl." Stacy pointed at the table. "Thanks by the way guys, for coming today."
"No problem. We're all in need of a catch up......plus your nan makes the best family lunches." Laurie grinned at Quinn who laughed.

"Uh, I love our family, but one more person asks to feel my belly and I'm gonna end up hexing some one." Vic groaned and they all laughed.

Suddenly, a 'wooshing' sound echoed from the living room and little Wesley's voice echoed through the apartment. "Uncle Jake-y!"

"I think the guys are here." Laurie sarcastically told the other women. "Happy birthday Q." Came the boisterous voices of their friends.

"Merlin help us."

-.-.-.-

Later that day, the Lupin family and their friends had made their way to Potter Manor and after a lovely dinner everyone but Teddy, Quinn and the kids had left.

James has gone back to his, Louis, Roxanne and Fred II's new flat while Albus was staying at Malloy manor with his boyfriend Scorpius, his friends, Liam, Grace, and Alice and his cousin Rose.

Lily was staying at home but she had disappeared up to her room an hour ago. Ginny and Quinn were making the evening brews while Teddy was getting the children ready for bed.

"Go say goodnight to Nana." Teddy pointed to the older woman's room where he knew his grandmother was resting.

"Maisie! Wesley!" Andromeda Tonks weakly called from her propped up place in her bed.

Teddy followed the twins into the room to see their great grandmother, she gestured them over and weakly pulled into gentle hugs. "Be careful you two." Teddy called to his kids. "Don't be such a worry body Theodore." Andromeda said to her grandson as he reached over and gently hugged her goodnight.

"How are you Nana?" Wesley politely asked the older woman. "Wonderful thank you my darling, have you been looking after your sister for me?"
"Yes nana." He nodded with a grin. "And have you two been good to your mummy, for her birthday? Maisie?"

"Yes Nana."
"Good girl." Andromeda softly kissed their heads. Teddy grinned as he watched the kids interact with his grandmother.

Footsteps echoed from behind him as he turned to see Quinn entering the room behind him. "They behaving." She asked as she eyed the two sleepy looking children. "Don't worry, they're just saying goodnight."

"Thank you for today....it's been lovely." Quinn smiled up at her husband. He smiled, "I'm glad you've enjoyed it......but there is one more surprise, you'll get it tomorrow." He winked at her as she sent him an interested look.

"Ooooh now I can't wait." She smiled. "Well I'm gonna put those two to bed then I'll be back downstairs." She nodded and he leaned off of the wall to give her a side hug.

"Ok." She whispered before she kissed his cheek and made her way over to the bed.