Meeting Grandpa Endou

Tenshi met a girl with light blue hair and purplish-pink eyes. When she said she was a soccer player as well, Tenshi flinches and asked if the 'Breeder Program' happened and she explain what she means making the girl to shiver as that's not good thing to talk about.

'Seems they tried it here and failed it seems. Good.' She thinks before she answered Tenshi's question.

"Um... Yes and no." Tenshi was fully confused to that.

"Yes, the program happened. And no, it didn't happened as boys pick after seeing what the children look like from female pictures with their own really and what the child's Keshin would look like to make it fair for them really.

And it also helps to tell if they will have multiplying children or not from their future brides really. It's a bit better than being raped until a child pops straight out of you fully really... Right?"

"I guess really. It is much better than what I though would happen really." Tenshi agrees as this isn't very bad really.

"My codename is Beta." Tenshi noticed the clothing finally and she was confused to why she was fully helping them when it'll cause so much trouble really.

"I'm only going to say this. It is just fully causing war and it needs to be stopped. I have no clue what is going on really." Beta answers the look making Tenshi to freak fully as that means...

'My descendant wouldn't love soccer and won't be able to play with me or Kirino.' Tenshi apologizes, but she has to stop her. May they have lose, Tenshi fully wonders if Beta has the very rare Split-Personality Disorder (SPD) making her to think about it later as Endou is 'died' now.

Soccer balls were getting burnt making Tenshi to be upset as her's stays in her room out of site of the man making it to be fully safe and sound as Tenshi can't believe this is happening really making her to hate those future guys so much for doing this really.

Tenshi plans to go to the past of Mr. Endou, Endou's grandpa really making them to agree as the book to get to him before he died and talk to him, but a problem which Tenshi handled like a pro making them to be shocked really at her actions and words.

She meets him and explains the whole situation making him to believe her cause of her two eyes really making her to be confused until she realized what he means making her to panic as she shouldn't have any of the SCG (Second-Child Genes) activated really.

'What happened?!' Not even poor Kristnakum knows making her to worry as now she's the Founding Founder of Feida for the many SSC (Second Stage Children) far in the future making her to fully worry making Endou Daisuke to calm her down really.

She listens and feels more calmer making her to apologies to him for that state making him to ignore it as it would have been a shock to anyone. Daisuke explains that it would show up if anyone's fully under stress and distraught really.

'Anyone? Then...' Tenshi doesn't like this as she fears for orphans and abused children making her to check once she's in her timeline again making her to worry really. Beta showed up and Daisuke was a Chrono Stone making her to be keeping him.

"Why around your neck as a necklace?"

"Better than him hiding his state really. Now we need to know how to stop them really." Tenshi did tell them about the 'Breeder Program' that Beta told her about which did calm her five brothers, but Kirino wonders why that and why is Beta helping them out.

'I have to tell them.' Tenshi fully explains making them to be fully shocked as that's not going to be a good thing really. Tenshi worries as she has everything set for Feida making her to worry as this is not going to be a good thing for her grandson really.

'I pray this helps them cause I can't have the many children get hurt anymore really.' Tenshi fully thinks as Feida is going to take in those children and teach them how to use their new powers with a research to let them all fully live a long normal life.

'All while fully keeping their new powers really.' Tenshi thinks as she looks out her bedroom's two large windows into the very night really.