Shuu and Hakuryuu joins the team

Tenshi warns Tsurugi fast on text message as she introduced her two new brothers. Both loved soccer and just last night Shuu's sister is back. Shuu's sister is going to Raimon grade school making Shuu to be happy she is going to be making a lot of friends.

Once Hakuryuu saw Tsurugi, he pulled him away to talk making Tenshi to stop the others as it's a private talk really and they need to get things off their chest fast without any interruptions from them really making them to watch worried.

With Hakuryuu and Tsurugi...

Hakuryuu takes a deep breath and kissed Tsurugi on the lips fast making him to wrap his arms around his neck. Hakuryuu had noticed the signs and held him close to his chest. Tsurugi cares for him like he does to him really.

They broke apart as they both pant heavily making Tsurugi to gently lean on Hakuryuu's right shoulder making Hakuryuu to know that he's sorry for leaving him without a goodbye which was enough for now, but he will get answers to his many damnna it questions.

"Tsurugi..."

"I don't know why I was relocated nor why I was picked to go to the mainland. I would have been happy to be part of your team, Ultimate Shine. I did ask why me and they said I was picked by the Holy Emperor himself to work for him really.

I was just picked. I would have preferred staying with you, but I thought that wouldn't happen at all really. I kept wondering what you are doing and if you're O.K. I didn't want to lose you at all." Hakuryuu was very shocked before he fully hugged Tsurugi tightly.

"I wondered why you left me alone and now that I know the answers to it and more, I am not going to leave you. I'm staying by your side for the rest of my life." Tsurugi was shocked, but he just hugs Hakuryuu tightly as he has tears at the corner of his eyes really.

With the rest of the team...

Tenshi can tell that those two are fine and nods to Endou who nods back as this is a good sign really as Shuu shows off his techniques and explains about his Keshin really as showing it wouldn't help really. Tenshi was worried as Shuu and Hakuryuu will freak.

She has two Keshins that can fuse and both know how to fuse their own Keshins together. She doesn't know how to breach this with the two as she doesn't want them to know at all about it really. Aoi tells her she will need to tell them both about it really.

"I know. It just... I'm afraid they'll follow me and that could end up killing them. How am I going to tell them about my princess status, me being a yokai huntress, having two Keshins that can fuse together and how am I going to explain that I'm dating now?

You should know that this is going to be getting difficult to explain, Aoi. I don't want anyone to be getting hurt cause of me really." Tenshi didn't know that Shuu and Hakuryuu were listening in on them thanks to Aoi and both were very shocked really.

Shuu and Hakuryuu saw a core for a Dark Spirit and a Dragon plus two knight cores making them to pop them into their mouths after school making Aoi to quickly heal their mind grains away. Tenshi was upset making the two to hug her and calm her down.

"Great. I got seven knights, one knight is a monk and a martial  arts master, two kinghts are also samurais, a advisor-priestess, a knight that's a dark sprit and a knight that's a dragon. What's next? And don't worry, I'm not going to continue that statement.

*Sighs* I got soo use to this that I didn't expect new knights or new members for that matter. I don't know who else is going to be even joining us and I'm worried I'm getting my 'Twelve Knights of the Round Table' far too early really.

I just need five more knights and then that's it. Why can't the whole universe be nice for once in my life?" After calming down, she explains her whole life to her Shuu-onii and Hakuryuu-nii really making them to be fully shocked.

"You need help and leaving those two out is a good idea." Hakuryuu said as Shuu thinks for a moment.

"If it's true you're related to King Arthur... Then doesn't that mean you can find really Camelot then?" Tenshi froze as she realize she can find Camelot making her to panic since she can't do both a Queen and a Huntress which was enough for Hakuryuu to calm her down.

"We aren't leaving. We'll help. Shuu. Got any 'spells' from your old life? Think it's best to learn them." Shuu thinks and nods as he writes them down really. Tenshi wonders what kind of spells they are as Aoi learned the priestess ones very fast really.

Once Tsurugi found out about Hakuryuu's status, he fell more in love. Hakuryuu smirks playfully and Tsurugi blushes as he looks down, but he still went closer to Hakuryuu really making Tenshi to chuckle as this is one group of friends she doesn't want to lose ever really