Family dinner with Kariya's family

Tenshi heard that Kariya's parents wants to meet her and she asked if her family is allowed to come over which was allowed sinc they were invited as well, too. Kariya was nervous making her to calm him down with a ear scratch that did the trick.

She did the same home present gift she gave Shindou making her to see Hiroto Kiyama, Midorikawa Ryuuji, Nagumo Haruya and Suzuno Fuusuke making Hiroto and Midorikawa to catch up with Sakuma while she gave the gift to Nagumo.

"It's a present since we all were invited over." He smiled and he rubbed her head gently as he accept her gift. It was filled with the same stuff she gave Shindou really making Suzuno to be very shocked at the gifts really which has Nagumo to be the same.

"You broke uncle and aunty, Tenshi. You broke them." Kariya said giggling as Tenshi blushes making the other four adults to see the site and laughs making them to snap out of it and blush really making Kariya to laugh loudly at them.

Tenshi smiles as she let's Kairya to show her around really. Eight bedrooms, four bathrooms, a living room, a library/study room, a kitchen, a dinner room, the attic and then the laundry room with a soccer field in the backyard with swings.

One of the rooms is going to be the nursery for his baby sisters once they are born really. Having four adults living with one child helps them grow up more loved than before. If his parents are sick, his uncle and aunty are there to look after him really which makes him feel special.

Tenshi was fully surprised that Midorikawa is natural pregnant with twins as she had to do surgery for her mama and for Fubuki as well, too. Midorikawa had to laugh as both Genda and Sakuma blush since they still couldn't believe it.

Her Mikado-aniki, Itsumi-nii, Miyabino-onii and Ryuuzaki-nii were laughing as Sakuma and Genda Jr make baby noises really making Hiroto to do funny faces at them. Dinner was great as Kariya keeps his ears and tails hidden.

Tenshi got him a bracelet to help hide it to let him rest as he has now four tails and has watched some shows with many illusions happening in them to copy and use for himself really. Tenshi was pleased as Kariya is going to get stronger really.

She told her parents about really Minamisawa and the information he has and his new captain's dad has a member who is going to marry his son and that he can get justice for her making them to accept as they meet the man and shows the information to help out.

He accepts and was going all-out on the case as Tenshi was happy as this will make the enemies to regret their actions really. Kairya never had friends over before and was happy Tenshi accepted since this makes it better really since she cares about her friends.

"Thanks for having us all over, Hiroto. We should catch up some other time." Hiroto agrees as this was fun for them as well, too since Kariya has a friend now.

"See you at school, Kariya."

"You too, Tenshi. Um... Think you can give me a hand?"

"Yep! Friends help each other out!" Kariya smiles as his four family members wonders what he really needed the help with.

'She was right that it will hurt to keep this a secret, but it's the best way to keep them safe from harm really.' Kariya thinks as he heads to bed after feeling very much dead tired really.