Tenshi's lullaby

Tenshi was inside a orphanage where Aoi brought Shinsuke and Kirino making them to be very much surprised that Tenshi would have started a orphanage for a lot of supernatural spawns out there who 'lost' their parents really.

Tenshi had the organization's help and backing with it as Tenshi allows young hunters-in-training to help as she's the part-owner of the place. Kirino was happy she was doing this as it makes her feel like a mom without becoming one.

"The moon smiles down on you
Good-bye to the day
The baby smiles at the stars, too
Tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow
So dream a pretty dream
And sleep tight, my child.

When the night sneaks in
Pick some flowers for my sake
The pretty stars smile, saying hi
Good-bye to the day

Tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow
So dream a pretty dream
Bye for now
And sleep tight, my child." Tenshi sings as it's nap time and like the same old saying: children that sleep well, grow well. The children listens. Both Kirino and Shinsuke keeps coming back over and over again with Tenshi and Aoi as it's Aoi who showed them the place after Kirino and Tenshi had fully started dating.

Tenshi always has a soft spot for children really making Kirino to see what she means as they all call her 'Mama Tenshi' each time she shows up with food and lots of toys really for them plus clothing, books and games. Kirino wonders if this is how it feels to be a parent.

Tenshi always uses seals to fully increase the space inside to allow more orphans to be allowed inside and not over rag the very place as she cares for them really. Kirino was being called papa by some of them like Tenshi is being called mama by some of them.

"Since Tenshi opened it up, that's all they have been calling her and since you're her boyfriend... Well... They're going to be calling you papa from now on. Tenshi might adopt them all really." Aoi said as Kirino blushes and then pales which Tenshi chuckles at really.

Kirino doesn't think that he can stop the little ones from calling him papa making Tenshi to smile as he can see that Tenshi likes that the children aren't afraid of him really as she wants them to get to know him really making him to agree to it really.