Legendary Eleven 6

Tenshi is now stuck in a bad place as Genda and Sakuma plus her siblings are civilians in this world making her to worry as she fully doesn't want to be like this really. Everything was going fine until they were shaking like goddamn crazy making Tenshi to know fully what this means and was scared.

"AAAAAAHHHH!"

"TENSHI!" Everyone got separated as she wakes up in her room with Aoi as her only hand-maiden there making her to let Aoi dress her up as she walks like a royalty, like a princess and she saw Kirino who bows low on one knee and kissed the back of her hand as he escorts her to breakfast.

"Good morning, Merola." Tenshi looks to him and she fully smiles daughterly towards him.

"Good morning to you too, father." King Arthur wears a crown that signifies he is a king, he also has blond hair, notably, his facial hair is black though. Tenshi wonders if she's going to get the blond streaks from here cause of this, but she kept it to herself.

"I'll be with the other knights, my king. My princess." Kirino said as he walks away and Aoi walks her to the table and Tenshi didn't fully leave her act as Princess Merola. Breakfast was filling as she did her duties as the princess and went to do what a princess would do.

Aoi went with her all the time as her hand-maiden as she keeps an eye on her making Tenshi to be the only one to know what's going on while the others don't. It took a whole month for the others to show up as she keeps playing her part as Princess Merola.

King Arthur had the others do a test to join the Knights of the Round Table making Tenshi to time this perfectly as everyone was shocked she has the role of playing the princess with Aoi being her hand-maiden. After a score of 1-1, King Arthur allows them to join the Round Table.

But then Master Dragon appeared as Tenshi saw Master Dragon and that she's being controlled by the Dark Knight making her to think fast what a princess would do in order to keep her people safe as civilians are going to be hurt at this rate as she can see them here watching really the test.

King Arthur was knocked over making her to see a deep four claw gash on his left side making her to be fast as she can't let him or his people get hurt as she was quick to get in front of him and look the Dark Knight in the face as she has a brave face on her face.

"Please wait, Dark Knight!" He stops making many to look fully towards her shocked at her very actions and words as she walks forward towards him.

"I, Princess Merola of Camelot, here by surrender myself to you, Dark Knight, for the safety of my beloved father, my beloved people and for the Knights of The Round Table to not be harmed anymore in any shape or form and I am willing to be your prisoner for life." Tenshi knows what she is doing.

"Merola, please don't!" King Arthur shouts as he can't bare to lose his beloved daughter.

"I'm sorry, my father, but this is the only way." Tenshi said with tears going down her face as she places her left hand into the Dark Knight's held out right hand as his way of saying he fully accepts her surrender to him as he leads her to Master Dragon and places her onto the head.

He goes behind her and she holds onto him as she hides her face making Master Dragon to take off and heads to her home mkaing King Arthur to loudly shout his daughter's name before he is fessed over and got his wounds treated as Aoi realized Tenshi changed the story on purpose.

"We must save my daughter!" King Arthur shouts as he can't let this go making many of his knights to agree with him, but they were shocked when they heard him say out loud when the doctors were done bandaging him up as this isn't right really.