Soccer Club Meeting

Shindou bolts awaken fast in the nurse's office as Kirino keeps him calm as he explains everything and that Tenshi is going to be fully alright really making him to sigh of relief as he doesn't even really remember what happened, but her words really.

"Everyone heared her, Shindou and they heard what you said as well, too." Kirino explains what he said, what happened next and what happened after both he and Tenshi were safely away from him and Shindou was shocked as that's not right.

"Tenshi wasn't either once she had woke up. She freaked out and she just wasn't fully listening as she keeps on just thinking it's her fault you fully collapsed and she won't hear it from anyone as she was cut herself with her long nails deeply really.

Both Minamisawa with Kurama had to stop her fast as she keeps going over the same wounds and making them even worse making the school nurse to bandage it up. She's not right cause of it really. I think hearing it from you would calm her down.

She needs to know you don't fully blame her for any of this really." Shindou nods as he thinks on fully what to say. Aoi took Tenshi to go shopping to get apology gifts and she got four animals as well, too as she's getting things she knows he'll like and she doesn't know even how.

School was over and both of the soccer teams saw two boxes: one for the whole club and one for Shindou only whose was bigger and taller. Shindou was confused as he doesn't get it until he heard sounds and runs to it before he saw a trap door.

Once opened, cuteness overload! Two kittens and two puppies just wobbles over to him and onto his lap fast making Kirino to smirk as he took a picture making Shindou to blush in it as the others try to hold back laughs at the site really.

"D-Don't! Kirino!" Shindou whines making it to be a second picture as he pouts which was a third picture really as everyone is actually truly trying to hold back their laughters really as Shindou was too focused on Kirino really to even noticed them really.

Shindou gently moves them onto his bag and looks into the trap door where he saw a note making him to bring it out and places it in his pocket as he looks at the box itself as he wonders if he should look inside of it for anymore stuff really, but Minamisawa knocked it over by accident.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine, senpai." Shindou saw a hole and peaks inside and grabs a stuffy of himself and his newly released Keshin making Shindou to look to Kirino who nods making Sangoku to see a bit of blood on it.

"Must have been new to it really. She poked herself with the needle or cut herself with the scissors really." Sangoku said as he holds the stuffy and places it down on the bag before Shindou took out two thousand piano song books that were hand-made really.

"Think she made these books? It looks home-made actually really." Everyone nods their heads as Shindou saw the songs were ones he had never heard of which means made-up really. Shindou then saw drawings of just himself and Kirino playing some soccer.

Shindou was trying to get the ball pass Kirino with both smiling and were having fun really. The other drawings were of him feeding cats and dogs, but one reached his very heart as he didn't think she was there. It was when he was playing the piano.

In a competition against others and he saw how it looks meaning she was one of the competitors like him making him to be very much surprised as he didn't think she could play piano really. She even drew him from a side view making him to blush.

Shindou even saw a drawing of him dressed as a maestor making him to keep it from the others as he doesn't need them seeing this at all really. He places them inside of his bag fast with books keeping them flat until he gets home really.