Goddess form

Tenshi just noticed how some of her senpais treat her after the second match really. Kirino didn't like it and Endou-kontako won't have it really as Shinsuke looks to Aoi as he saw some markings on Tenshi's arms making Aoi to pale really.

"Later... I think seeing it would be better really. It's a last resort really on her mama's side of the family." Shinsuke nods as it seems Aoi isn't going to be pleased with this really. Kirino is curious about this as Tenshi has the markings spreading really.

'Only me, Shinsuke and Aoi can see it. Tsurugi can as well and he's looking confused really. Hmm. I wonder why as Tenshi doesn't seem to be one to ignore people.' Tenshi shivers as she can tell it's going to happen. At nighttime, she has them following her to the very area.

Kirino is getting better training there and they got the 'pearls' a.k.a cores from Mia right after soccer training as she's really keeping her parents out of this, but her four brothers know about it really and do some research only to help her fight really. Hand-to-hand combat helps in sorting situations really.

Kirino didn't mind teaching her how to use a bo staff really as Tenshi teaches him how to use a kanata. His mom didn't seem to mind, but his father wants him to be a martial arts master which has Tenshi mixing the two clothing together.

'How on earth did this make dad happy?! It makes me look like a martial arts master with monk training for kami's sake! Mom had to laugh about it really! *Sighs* Tenshi is one girl I can't fight against really.' Kirino thought to himself.

Tenshi knows when it's going to happen and plans to be prepared for it as she's not going to getting raped by that thing really as her follow female family members were in the past and she's not going to be letting it do the same to her.

'I will not be a child mother!' Tenshi warns Aoi and she nods as this is major as Tenshi needs to fully kill than seal it away really. Tenshi is worried that Shinsuke and Kirino will get killed, but Tenshi trustes them as they can defend themselves.

Tenshi has Aoi wearing two tags with seals on them to protect her as Tenshi also has two as well, too as they are protected from it. Aoi is worried as Tenshi knows what will happen making Kirino to be now worried about Tenshi really.

Kirino saw the monster making him to block some of it's tentacles making Tenshi to begin the chant to kill it, but before the spell can hit it, he whacks her with six of it's tentacles making her to be close to being stabbed if she didn't break her bracelet.

It was giving to her by her mother and there was a glow making everyone to look to her as she floats in the sky making Kirino to wonder what is going on while Aoi mumbles "It's time now it seems." to herself really making Kirino and Shinsuke to wonder what does she mean.

Tenshi has very long brown hair and small twin-tails held up by white bows. Her eyes appear to have a golden color in this form. She also has long twenty-eight inch white angel wings on her back and on the heels of her shoes.

Her outfit consists of a light pink choker and an extremely long white dress with the universe on the inside of it. Her collar has a wavy cut and in the middle of her chest is a diamond-shaped hole with her soul gem at the top of it along with two smaller soul gems on either side.

Her sleeves are short, airy with white on the top and pink on the bottom. She also has white gloves, similar to the ones she wore when she was at parties with her family. Her dress has three layers with the bottom one is pink and under each layer is the universe.

"The clock keeps ticking on
happy memories are gone
and they story once again
will start

Life is a mystery,
yet we repeat history
left with nothing but a
Burden Heart

Thought you tried your hardest,
it seems that it wasn't
enough

will you stay in this world
where no one knows what
you speak of?

Will you ever see it,
the future you had dreamed of
full of love
if you're smart, you'll live
with a Burden Heart." Tenshi holds the word 'Heart' for seven seconds.

"The clock keeps ticking on,
the life we knew is gone
nowhere to run and
nowhere to hide.

Keep it up, carry on
though you won't see the dawn
keep the dark and despair
deep inside.

There's nowhere to run to,
there's nobody who could
help you.

Sad when you can do,
is hold your vow and
see it through.

Even if it feels like
your mind is going to break
apart

Fight on,
move on with a
Burden Heart (Burden Heart, Burden Heart)

Leave it be, come on
let it go.
you can't see and you
do not know.

What awaits you behind
the gates
is a cruel, investable fate.

Ahaha ahaha

Throw it back
just leave it behind.
Do you know what it is
you'll find?

What's in store past the
closed of door is something
that will make you lose you your mind.

The battle that you fight
is simply one you cannot win
If you can't stand the site,
then isn't it best to give in?

If you do not want to, then go
ahead and once again restart.
Carrying nothing, but a
Burden Heart

There's no use to crying, so do
not please, no more do shed
When your hope is dying,
you'll never tire of
feeling dead

Welcome to you're new life,
a tragedy that's ready
to start

A new tale featuring fourteen
Burden Hearts." Tenshi sings with the word 'hearts' being held for five seconds again as Kirino was shocked as she blasted the damn monster and fully destroyed it's black core making it to be gone for good before she passed out.

It was making Kirino to catch her fast making him to notice the soul gems are really on her still making Aoi to bring them to Mia as Kirino asked about the soul gems that Tenshi has still making Aoi to look to him as she answers his question really.

"Soul gems is what the cores are really and if you eat them, you're lifeline increases by the number left. For yokais, demons, angels, ect, ect, ect... Theirs increases powers and gaining new abilities. Tenshi's maternal side has more than one soul gem.

If they give one up to their lovers, they can bring them back from the dead really, but it's very rare for that to happen really." Kirino was shocked, but wonders if the form is permanent really which Mia said it's not as it's a Last Resort to Tenshi's maternal family only.

"And destroying the cores?" Mia shrugs.

"Fully dead really." Kirino nods as it seems Tenshi did it to protect females really from being raped by that monster really. Kirino is worried as Tenshi has a very much burdened heart it seems making him to protect her really from harm.