Tenshi's 'Light' Keshin

Tenshi knows she'll have to show her 'Light' Keshin in the next match, but she's scared and is not sure if it's a good idea. Everyone knows she's a Keshin User, but she knows Tsurugi called the Holy Emperor to tell him really about the 'Breeder Program' and the law for any Female Kenshi Users only.

Tenshi was happy to know he's going to deal with that as that shouldn't even be legal really. Tenshi felt safe thanks to that as Kirino was also happy as well, too. Tsurugi helped Shindou with his Keshin training making a huge improvement really.

Tenshi knows she would have to show her Keshin making her to worry really. They were inside the Soccer Club making Tenshi to panic as she doesn't know how they will react to her Keshin as she knows having two is rare, but two that can fuse together?

One in a million really making her to pull on her hair which Aoi stops fast since this is not going to be a good thing really. Endou saw and managed to calm her down as it's just a practice match and if she wants to summon her Keshin, it's her chose.

Tenshi calms after that and nods as the match starts with Endou joining to make it fair really, but Tenshi can feel the 'third' Keshin wanting out for what reason, she'll never know as she can tell they are sensitive somehow. Tenshi was now scared.

Her 'Light' Keshin calms her and her 'Dark' Keshin removes any fears she has making her to hear the 'Grey' Keshin more clearer. It wants to protect her, but there is something wrong. Tenshi was now scared she'll die if this is not fixed soon.

She asked Tsurugi if a Keshin ever came out on it's own and the user passed out making him to say once and explains that extreme trauma is the only known cause that allows that to happen really making Tenshi to shiver as she went through trauma.

'My biological parents' murder scene... That's my trauma.' Tenshi didn't like it and when they were done, she takes a deep breath and closed her eyes while she was exhaling out in her bedroom. She focuses on that very trauma and relived it where she saw a seal.

It was on her back and it was large really. Both this seal and the very trauma is causing this to happen to her. After seeing the seal and saw one on her forehead, she realized her parents didn't want her to remember their murder at all really.

She cried and thanked them as she can now see their souls, but both seals are causing harm and she wants them both removed and any other seals making both to nod and she passed out, seal-less. At school the next day, they were having a practice match.

Tenshi was more calmer and she nods to Endou who nods back. Tenshi concentrated on her 'Light' Keshin and wants to bring them out making her to snap her eyes open and run straight at Tsurugi as she let's the Keshin out while shocking everyone.

"Demon Goddess Pegasus, Grand Great Queen of White Fire Arc!" Tenshi said as her Keshin comes out of her back as Tenshi fully remembers how she got her powerful Kenshin really. Demon Goddess Pegasus is the first link really.

She has red wings and she has a female muscular figure and as the name implies "Pegasus", she has red wings and is big while she has two golden rings around the body, she has a six pack that is colored in blue and a light blue jewel in the center of the hands.

Tenshi was a bit embarrassed cause of this really, but got over it after letting her out six times since she seems to have a motherly hen feel to her really making Tenshi to get use to her faster really. Demon Godess Pegasus Arc was the next link.

Demon Goddess Pegasus Arc resembles her other form, Demon Goddess Pegasus while having only a few changes. She has her own wings change from red to white, her hands are now covered with white glove-likes with red six-pointed star on each glove.