Justice for a Matsukaze Hime

Tenshi's parents and Matsukaze Clan members are about to get justice. Minamisawa's new captain's dad is laying it out to them in the court of law making them to flinch as Sakuma and Gends are there to make sure she still goes to school.

Tenshi was going to get justice since she still remember the day her parents were murdered really making many to freak as that's not right making Tenshi to have fun with this. She wrote a note for the cop dad to say for her making it easier to kill two birds with one stone.

Tenshi plans to stay home for a week until everything is steadied down making it to be fair as she needs to be out of site for a week, but that doesn't mean nighttime is off limits really. Tenshi got a lot of money that is being invested until she is eighteen-years-old which is a lot really.

Aoi calculated that Tenshi doesn't need to work any time once she pass school making her to wonder about the orphanage she started as she dealt with the hunters and huntress making the Councilors to ignore it and to deal with few that had 'survived' Tenshi's wrath.

Tenshi had fun with those guys really as she hears that justice was brought to her family making her to be happy as she already has a boyfriend and wasn't going to be break up with him making many to be shocked. Kirino smirks as this is fun really.

Hakuryuu has the last name Mastukaze now making him the older 'member' may he be from a side and main branch members, he's the oldest, but he points out he's not from the royal line which isn't the main branch of that family.

Main branch is for politicans and lawers and police officers and auditors and military and air force and marines and forest rangers and military doctors really.

Side branch is shop owners and nurses and doctors and surgeons and fire fighters and singers and dancers and actors and builders and sculpture makers really.

The royal branch is CEOS OF companies and heads of the family and community organizations really making Tenshi to be in trouble really as she has her own orphanage under her mother's name only. Tenshi was going to have a hard time really.

Aoi managed to get it shown that Tenshi's second last name is her mother's last name: Gyokuryuu making it to work for Tenshi to keep her orphanage of Yokai Children, but she didn't expect human children to show up as well which are actually hybrids.

Tenshi has a lot of children to care for as she has to have one in front for HUMAN CHILDREN quickly to keep her youkai children safe really as she's not going to lose them at all really. Hakuryuu and Shuu were shocked as Tenshi had actually adopted them.

"What?!" Tenshi and Kirino are actually parents cause of this making them to shiver and just have to face the music really making Kirino to tell his mother who was thrilled making her to help out really making Kirino to shake his head at his own mother really.

"What am I going to do?" Tenshi giggles as she enjoys this too much making Kirino to playfully glare at her as he chases her around in her backyard making a maid to record the whole thing making Sakuma and Genda to smile as this is what they want for Tenshi really.

'Can't wait for our daughters to be  born really.'