Kristnakum shows up

(AN: only thing I could find really for this chapter)

Tenshi saw her sole familiar for now, Kristnakum the Umbrella Yokai a.k.a Karakasa Kozo which is common for her mother's side of the family. Tenshi and Kristnakum bonded once her parents both had gotten murdered and he always shows up with cores for her to eat to stay alive really.

Tenshi actually knows that those silly-looking yokais are transformations of Chinese-style oiled-paper umbrellas. They have either one or two legs (upon which they hop around wildly), a single large eye and a long, protruding tongue.

BEHAVIOR: The karakasa kozō is not particularly fearsome as far as yokai go. It's favorite method of surprising humans is to sneak up on them and then deliver a large, oily lick with it's enormous tongue, although this is often traumatic enough.

Caution is advised, however, as there are other umbrella yokais called Tsukumogami which are dangerous to humans and care should be taken not to confuse them with this more playful spirit. Tenshi wonders why he is here really.

"Nakum, why are you here? Did something happen?" Tenshi asked as she looks at him as he seems to be panting really like he hopped very fast at mach twenty all the way to her really from somewhere far away.

"Yes, mistress. Nine females and one male Yokai are fighting and looks to be close to destroying a shrine that a priestess had asked for my mistress to stop them really." Tenshi nods as she had Aoi and Shinsuke to go with her as this might help Shinsuke out more as he went Knight form.

Aoi has the priestess form on to allow her to fight, but she's still the advisor to Tenshi really as all four left and saw a blue furred Kyuubi, a Samurai, a Tanuki, a Yuki-Onna, a Ninja, a Oni, a Tengu, a Bakeneko, a Yamata no Orochi and a Onna-hime.

Tenshi knows this is going to be tough as Shinsuke doesn't have any training with his sword, but she might be able to help him out if she gives the training from the samurai to him which Nakum full agrees to as he can do that for her really.

Tenshi had Shinsuke watch from a distance for safety as he doesn't know how to use his sword yet as he saw her and Aoi attack together as Tenshi used Excalibur to fight the Samurai while Aoi has the others wrapped in some kind of net really.

Shinsuke saw how she is fighting with a sword and saw Aoi charge the net with lightning making him to swing his sword to give Tenshi back-up as Aoi missed one making him to block the fang and slash back at the snake making Tenshi to smile really.

Shinsuke saw how Tenshi swings and he copies until he has lessons really. Tenshi plans to give the Samurai core to Shinsuke to have as he needs it more than she does right now really as all three killed the ten Yokais making Tenshi to be pleased.

Nakum took the Samurai core and cleansed it to make it easier for Shinsuke to swallow as it's in a small pearl shape making him to pop it into his mouth and he felt weird before he passed out which is normal to allow him to rest and to allow it to circle inside his body.

"Well, what are you going to do with the other nine?" Aoi asked as she looks to them really making Tenshi to think as she might hold onto them for now as she feels something good is going to happen and she wants to be prepared for it.

Aoi agrees and they went back to the Sakuma-Genda Mansionhold making the three to rest inside of Tenshi's room as Shinsuke is going to be sore once he wakes up as Samurais and Knights are almost the same as they wield swords, but one works for the royalties and the other for the emperors.

Shinsuke woke up to many voices making him to see a giant being covered in shadows and saw the Samurai who's core he had taking making him to wonder what is going on before he saw a light above him and he jumps up into it just in time to hear singing.

"A gentle smile and a dignified smile
Your adorable smile
Silver hearts and gold hearts
I'll give them all to you

Alchemi, Alchema
Hold the gold star
Alchemi, Alchema
Go into a dream
Go into a dream." He heard Tenshi singing making him to clap with Aoi as he loves it making her to smile as she does love to fully sing really as she loves doing it as she plays the piano making it to be like a show which Shinsuke loves very much so actually really.