Prolong

A child was hiding under a table and was holding their new puppy as they saw their parents being murdered in front of them making them to remain quiet as they make sure Sasuke, their puppy was fully asleep and can't smell the blood.

The table was knocked over and the murderers saw them and was able to kill them, but they fully screamed loudly and two beings came out of their back making the two man to freeze which allows the two beings to kill them as they punched them.

The child passed out and fall into a hand of one of them making the other to gently remove their hair from their face. They woke up six weeks later and packed everything up as they left their old home and placed both parents in a jar each with hot glue to seal the lid tightly onto the jar.

Their pictures were on the jars and they left as they just wander around with Sasuke and the very money from their parents death as they plan to live off the land, but don't know how and can't learn as they know they won't have time.

"Come on, Sasuke. We're leaving Okinawa for Inazuma Town." Sasuke barks as they looked after him better and they saw they will have a hard time getting to where they need to get to, but sneaked on and stole food to feed themselves.

Sasuke stayed quiet as he knows when to bark or to attack thanks to his owner as he knows how smart they are really. The child managed to sneak off the boat and got onto a trunk heading straight to Inazuma Town which was lucky for them really.

The child found a hole inside of a building and no one has it blocked making it safe to live in it as they sneakily steals food to feed them until they got sick and made sure there's food for both to eat really until they heard to voices and called out to them.

"Anata no dana?" The footsteps of one stops and they didn't know that the person had turned to where their voice is making them to call out to them again as Sasuke barks at them as he needs to fully protect his owner from harm really and he won't allow it.

"Anata no dana?" The footsteps were running and a voice called to the footsteps making them to hear two male voices as they agure a bit with each other

"Oi, Sakuma!"

"I heard a little girls' voice and then a puppy barking before the voice spoke up again, Genda!" Sakuma shouts at the other male voice.

"It's your imagination, Sakuma!" The male voice shouts back at him as this is getting ridiculous really.

"No, it's not!" Sasuke barks again making this Genda person to hear it and then both saw them in the hole where the barking and voice is coming from.

"Anata no dana?" The child calls out for the third and final time as now this Genda person believes this Sakuma person making him to pick the puppy up and Sakuma picks the child up gently as he wraps her up in her blanket.

"Hospital and have them call a vet for the puppy." Genda nods cause of her eye. Misty and foggy it seems making him to not like it at all really as he also sees bruises, cuts, a couple of broken bones and her left eye is badly swollen with dried blood.

'Shit and big time. It looks like someone tried to kill her really.' Genda thinks as both ran to the hospital and Genda asked for a vet for the puppy since it's hers. Both called their parents and told them everything. Now to wait for the doctor and the vet.

'What happened to her really?'