Legendary Eleven part 5

Tenshi is now worried as she keeps feeling like they are getting closer to his time and she's not going to be liking it at all really as only Shinsuke and Aoi knows about it and no one else making her to fear it's going to be coming out and they will know then.

They keep wondering why her family is dressed as royals each time they go to the different timelines really when she's the only one and that the rest of the family and Tenshi can't answer that making them to wonder as if she's royal, then why can't she them really?

Tenshi hopes they don't find out who she related to really as that's going to open a can of works she doesn't want to talk about as she went to take care of her horse to keep her mind off of it really. Kirino was worried as Tenshi seems to be scared of something or some timeline.

They went to the dinosaur time and they noticed the clothing of cave man and it seems to be village ones as Tenshi and her family are wearing the chief and his family clothing ones making Sakuma to not mind this one as it's fine really.

They saw a lot of dinosaurs and Tenshi kept a safe distance while drawing them making Genda to chuckle as Sakuma worries making Kirino to shake his head as she must of wanted to get want they look like really.

One of the baby dinosaurs went near her and she kept drawing as it naps near her with others making her to have a lot of babies around her as if they can sense a motherly nature around her really and feels safe with her cause of this even as a T-Rex shows up.

She remains calm and the dino stops, sniffs and she stops before turning to it and a flick to the nose got it to be groan and shake it's head before she went back to drawing making it to sniff and leave making many to be shocked as that's impossible really.

Tenshi just continues to draw as she has a lot of dinosaurs drawn up really mkaing Kirino to see she has them in great detail which makes them more alive really. They met a boy who has dark green hair with a dinosaur skull on top of his hair that serves as an accessory for his head.

He has black irises and has a rather tanned skin color. Notably, he has one tooth missing and is shown to be wearing a Jurassic clothing style, a simple strap red cloth. He is a friendly person who carries a smile most of the time and befriends dinosaurs.

At one point, he tends to pronounce names wrongly, probably because he isn't very educated in terms of academic knowledge and because he is in a different era. Tenshi was patient with him and was helping him say names properly which amazed everyone.

Kirino can see how Torb has gotten attached and keeps calling Tenshi 'mama' cause of it really which she didn't stop as she gently rubs his head making him to smile like a small child as no one can stop that image as Torb is looking like that really.

Tenshi kept her amusement to herself as it seems Torb never had a mother figure making her to not mind really as he introduced his Tochan making her to wonder if the two can mix mkaing it to be done at night making the two to not noticed.

"Fei, I think Torb may be from the time where the travelling through time was still being tested and he was sent here by accident really." Tenshi said out of ear shot of Torb making Fei to see what she means as the tube he was in matches that timeline really.

Kinako was looking at Fei weirdly and no one can see it as her hand was on her stomach making only Tenshi to see it without anyone seeing it making her to no she's Fei's mother's child-self making her to keep it a secret until she tells him herself really.

Torb enjoys playing small childish games as the dinosaurs also joins in making many to wonder how Tenshi can handle this really all while Kirino is amused by her actions making him to see the parents don't mind their kids being with her really.

Suddenly Tenshi went into danger to them and she kicked a ball away fast making her to scare the babies away with ehr aura as they head back to their parents making them to look up and looks towards Tenshi as she glares at a man in suit and a team of eleven boys.

"Mama...?" Tenshi kept Torb behind her as the man saw her actions making him to wonder what she is planning until he saw both how the boy behind her acts around her fully and her very own protectiveness making him to see a great mother in the future.

Tenshi was on edge as she glares at him and he can see powers behind ehr eyes and they weren't SSC making him to wonder what it is really as he might need to take a look once he got back making her to do one thing and and whistle harshly making a loud roar be heard.

"DRAGON!" A giant dragon landed and roars at the man making him to freak as the child remains very calm as the dragon roars at them and FIRE was breathed onto them making Tenshi and the others to escape as she wasn't going to deal with him really.

Tenshi was furies that they found them even in this timeline making her to hate it as they get to meet Rockstar and her son Big making them to stay in her cave for safety as Torb is scared and she needs to calm him down first which Kirino helped her out with.

Fei can mixi max with Big making it to be done at night time as Torb was to travel with her which she'll think about it as she knows those asses just killed Rockstar making her to be furies as she glares and then did the one thing no one expect... She called for the dragon again.

The man was scared as she glares at him and she letchered him for making a child a orphan which scares him as he never got letchered like this. They won the match as Tenshi's shots were OP from her emotionally state making the guy to be scared shitless from her.

"Tenshi..." Kirino calms her as he hugs her making her to cry into his chest as Big shouldn't be a orphan at all mkaing Torb to hug her as well, too. Everyone didn't like it and Rockstar was buried making the dragon to raise Big until Torb was back as Tochan helps out.

Back in the present and Tenshi was still upset as she can't believe this as she has a drawing of the two with Torb being there making Kirino to hug her as she cries again making her to feel Big's pain as she also lost her parents like that making him to be there for her.

'Never will she be left alone again.'