Christmas Special

AN: This is my first Christmas Special and I hope I do a good job. Enjoy.

Tenshi was in the kitchen and she was getting ready to make a lot of stuff for Christmas this year. Fei, Beta and Saru are going to be fully joining them as the other Feida children couldn't cause they got a cold. A doogy bag of what they missed out on and a album should fix that. Including a box of homemade chocolate sweets.

Saru, Fey and Beta was enjoyed baking with Tenshi and get to enjoy a Christmas in the past as they came two weeks early and will celebrate it on that week to make it far for everyone to still enjoy it with their families and friends.

Tenshi had mistletoe everywhere thanks to the maids and butlers as it's in every doorway and lots of pictures were taken. Beta's fully warned as she's helping take the many pictures. Saru and Fey got trapped ten times making Tenshi to chuckle at them.

Everyone had present and a secret Santa Claus was being done as well, too. Genda and Sakuma was surprised with the large planned Christmas Party that Tenshi's fully throwing really. Even they got, too caught under both her and Beta's mistletoe trap really.

Many were having fun and there was even 'Pin the beard on Santa'. A Christmas version of 'Pin the tail on the Donkey'. Saru, Fey and Beta was enjoying the party as Alpha showed up thanks to El Dorado. He got a turn and was surprisingly the closest to where the beard goes.

He won and it was a hand-knitted scarf for two making Alpha and Beta to blush since Tenshi knitted it herself really. Fey got one as a present making him to blush like a light up Christmas tree. Saru got a stuff version of both Tenshi and Kirino really.

"I love it. Thank you so much." Saru was happy with it as it fully remains him of them as young teens before they became adults. Beta has a hundred home-made dresses, skirts and shirts for dates making her to blush up a storm really.

Everywhere you looked, everyone was ha ding out presents and was having fun making Tenshi to fully know that the party was a success really. This one of her own parties she has thrown and she mostly did it by herself. Kirino managed to turn the table on her.

He got her under a mistletoe and kissed her making her to pout, but leans into his chest making many to smile as Alpha and Beta was the same making them to blush as poor Zanark got a cold and that leaves Gamma to make him better really.

"He's probably enjoying it since Zanark is like that to him all the time really." Many agreed as the four future guest stayed for four days and even helped clean up once the party was over really. Apparently, someone spiked the fruit punch with alcohol.

Genda and Sakuma weren't happy about that and was looking for them, but it was secretly Torb who didn't know it was alcohol and thought it was more fruit punch. Everyone had a hangover cause of this making Torb to apologize for his mistake to everyone.

"It's fine, Torb. Nothing to worry about." Tenshi can't get drunk and kept it a secret making her to have a lot of blackmail on just about fully everyone really which Aoi had helped her out with. That very album is going to be used in the very future really.

After that day and the other three days, it was time for them to head home and lots of presents for the Feida children as Tenshi made sure they; both the past and future Feida children, and the orphanage children have presents to open on Christmas day really.

Tenshi doesn't plan to throw a party like that again ever as it was too much for her to handle it fully alone really. Genda and Sakuma agrees with her as everyone was waving goodbye to their friends and then went home once they left really. Kirino wonders one thing...

"Tenshi... Did you have any kind of blackmail on everyone? I want copies." Tenshi and Aoi smirks as they nodded and shows making him to laugh as this is golden and they can't stop it fully really.

'That's my girlfriend!'