Chapter Thirty One

Was I happy to be going into Dad's hospital room? No. I despised even the thought of it, but I knew that Dean would want me to talk to Dad. I needed to do right by Dean, just in case the worst were to happen. Sighing, I looked over at Sam with a frown.

"I know you don't want to talk to him, but he really is sorry, Frankie." Sam said, as he placed his hand on the door.

       Nodding my head stiffly, I waited for Sam to open the door and reveal our father. Once I seen him though, I couldn't keep the angry look off of my face. Just looking at him made me angry.

"Hello, Frankie Jean." Dad said, as my heart clenched.

      Dean was the one to always call me Frankie Jean. The idea of never seeing Dean alive again made me want to cry. I couldn't even bare the thought of losing my big brother, the person who was there for me when I needed someone most.

"Hi, Dad." I replied, walking into the room awkwardly.

"How've you been, Frankie?" Dad asked, causing me to sigh.

"I know you don't want to talk about what's been going on in my life since I've been gone. I know you just want to bitch me out for how ever long you see fit." I retorted, as Dad sighed as well.

"Frankie, I've had a lot of time to think about what had went on when you left. I know you weren't happy. I know you just wanted things to be at least a small bit normal, but that's just how our life is. Nonetheless, I talked to Dean, and I've come to realize just how hard I was on all of you." Dad stated, making me shake my head and scoff.

"No, you haven't come to realize anything. You think because of the fact that Dean might be dead, you're trying to make me not hate you. You're the reason I left. You're the reason I haven't answered any of Dean or Sam's calls. You're the reason I may never talk to Dean again because I didn't want him going to you on my whereabouts. I didn't want you bringing me back, so I ignored my big brother. I regret never talking to him, but if he never wakes up and I never get to talk to him again, it'll all be your fault. I'll never forgive you." I spat, before turning around and walking straight back out of the room.

     I heard Sam running behind me, before he grabbed my arm and turned me around. I wrapped my arms around my brother, as I buried my face in his chest.

"You know Dad is sorry, right? He feels awful, especially after you yelled at him." Sam said, causing me to sigh.

"I know, but he needed to hear how I felt, Sam. I just needed to get those words off my chest before it became too much for me to deal with." I replied, making Sam sigh.

       Instead of talking to Sam anymore, I headed back towards Dean's room. I needed to sit and think, but I didn't want to leave Dean's side. I needed Dean's support, even if it's just being in the room. Right as I was about to walk into the room, my phone began to ring. Sighing to myself, I looked down at the phone and seen it was Jax that was calling me. Biting my lip, I wasn't sure if I was going to answer him or not, but I thought that maybe his voice would put me more at ease.

F - Hello?

J - Hey Frankie, how's your brother?

F - His heart stopped once, but they've got him back for now. He's fighting off a reaper right now though, so Sam and I are trying our best to work with him and see if we can save him.

J - How are you?

F - Honestly? Not the best. I'm going crazy trying to find out if my brother is going to live or not. Oh, I went and bitched out my Dad.

J - How'd that go?

F - Don't really know how he reacted. I left as soon as I was done bitching at him. Sam said he was sorry though, but that really doesn't matter to me, not until Dean wakes up.

J - I know he will. He has you to fight for, and you to kick his ass if he decides to leave.

F - Yeah, alright, what's the other reason you called?

J - I can't call because Abel and I miss you?

F - Well, I mean, yeah, but that's not the only reason.

J - You're right, there was an accident here. Chibs in the hospital. The club's on lockdown, and I'm hoping you'll come home soon so I know you're safe.

F - I can take care of myself, Jax.

J - I know, but I still want you here with me. I love you, and I want you to be with me.

F - I know, I love you, too. I'll call you with any updates.

J - Alright, I'll let you go. I'm betting you're wanting time with your brothers. I'll talk to you later, Frankie. I love you.

F - I love you, too, Jax. You truly are amazing.

J - Of course I am, I have you and Abel to work for.

F - Speaking of, give him kisses for me.

J - I will, he really misses his mother.

F - I know, I miss him, too. I love you.

J - I love you, Frankie.

      Once the call ended, I sat down in Dean's room and shook my head. Dean would be so mad at me for telling Jax and everyone else about my life. He'd especially be mad that I had let someone in my life, who already had a kid. I just hoped my brother could accept them, and not hate me for running away. As I leaned forward, getting ready to speak to Dean again, as he laid unconscious in his hospital bed, he scared the hell out of me. Dean gasped for breath and opened his eyes, looking straight at me...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I told you all I'd have another chapter up. My question to you all is, how much do you think Dean heard of her conversation? Since he was able to wonder the hospital in spirit form, do you guys think he heard her and Jax?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx