Chapter Twenty Nine

The next morning, I woke up to the sun streaming through the window and into my face. Groaning, I went to turn over by was stopped by Jax's arm that was around my waist. Smiling to myself, I slowly lifted his arm and walked to the bathroom to get a shower. While waiting for the water to warm up, I heard Jax getting out of bed. Looking out of the door, I seen him walking into the hall. He turned towards me and smirked, before coming into the bathroom with me.

"You feel like sharing?" He asked, causing me to laugh.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked jokingly, a smirk playing on my lips.

"To conserve water, there's a drought in Charming. Didn't ya know?" He replied, and I scoffed.

"Sure, Jax. I guess I'll share my water." I said, and he smirked.

"Shower sex?" He asked, as I stepped into the shower.

"I don't know, as long as you don't drop me, we'll have some fun." I replied, biting my lip.

     He grinned, before stepping into the shower with me. He started kissing down my neck, and not so slowly we decided to have a little fun in the shower. Once the shower sex was over though, he got out so I could actually have a shower. I washed my hair and body, not so slowly since the water was beginning to go cold.

      Anyhow, after I was done in the shower, I threw my hair up in a towel and then wrapped my body in a towel, before going into mine and Jax's room. I slowly dried and moisturized my body, and then slipped on a matching lace bra and panty set. Grabbing a pair of pants and a top out of the closet, I slipped them on and then began to brush my hair out.

      I wished I had brushed my hair out before my shower, since both rounds of sex ended up with my hair being a complete and total mess. I had decided to throw my hair in a messy ponytail though, deciding I didn't really feel like fixing it. If I wanted to fix my hair, I would've had to set aside at least twenty minutes just to blow dry it.

      As I was finishing up my hair, I realized that my phone was notifying me that I got a voicemail. Normally I wouldn't check them until night, but since Abel wasn't awake, I decided it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and check my voicemail. Clicking on the voicemail, I seen that it was from Sam instead of Dean, which wasn't normal at all. Putting the phone to my ear, I heard Sam's voice begin to speak.

   'Frankie, there's been an accident. Dad, Dean and I were rushed to the hospital. Baby is totaled. I've only got a few cuts and bruises, maybe a broken wrist. Dad is a bit banged up. Dean--Frankie, I know you don't want to be around Dad. I know you haven't called Dean back ever. He needs you, Frankie. He's bad, and doctors aren't sure if he'll wake up. If--when he does, he'll want you here. Please, for me, for Dean, come. We need you, Frankie. Please.'

        Hearing those words, my whole world began to crumble around me. I dropped my phone, as a sob left my lips. Collapsing to the floor in a heap of tears, I backed myself into the dresser and held my head in my hands.

"Frankie?! What happened?!" Jax exclaimed, as he came into the room.

"D-Dean, h-he--I can't." I cried, trying to explain myself but I couldn't even find a way to speak through my tears.

"What? What about Dean? Frankie, I need you to calm down, darlin." Jax said, as he pulled me into his chest.

"T-they had an accident. D-Dean m-might not w-wake u-up." I sobbed, as Jax ran his fingers through my hair.

"Jesus Christ, Frankie. Alright, I'm going to get you up off the floor." Jax stated, as he picked me up off the floor.

     He sat me down on the bed, as he tried to get me to calm down. At this moment though, he really didn't have any way to calm me down. There'd be no way for him to do that, unless he had proof that Dean was waking up. Judging by the tone of Sam's voice, I didn't have much hope for Dean.

"I-I've got to go s-see h-him." I cried, causing Jax to nod.

"I know. I'll pack us a bag and leave Abel with Gemma-" Jax began, though I shook my head.

"No, I need to go alone. I don't want to stress Dean out when he wakes up, if he wakes up." I said, wiping the tears off my face.

"Are you sure? What if-" Jax began, causing me to sigh.

"Then I'll call, o-or I'll have Sam call you." I replied, though I hated the thought of losing Dean.

"I really don't want you to go alone." Jax said, as he pulled me into him.

      I buried my face in his chest, needing the comfort from him.

"I know, but I can't pull you away from the club. They need you here. Abel needs you here. I know I need you, but at least I have Sam. I still have someone, even though I'll be missing you." I stated, causing him to nod.

"Alright, fine. I'll stay here. I'll only be a phone call away though. If you need me at all, call me. I don't care what time it is or what I'm doing." Jax said, making me nod.

      He kissed my head and squeezed me for a moment.

"I love you, Frankie." He stated, and I sighed.

"I love you, too, Jax." I replied, as he kissed me lightly.

       Leaving was going to be hard, but I knew I'd be coming back one day. I couldn't leave Jax and Abel for long...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I bet this is sad. What do you guys think.

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood  Xxx