Chapter Ninety Four

After a few hours, Jax and I were able to bring Abel home. Chibs was surprised to see Abel looking just fine, but he was happy Abel was healthy. He left soon after we got home, and we allowed Abel and Thomas to go into the nursery and play.

"Should I make lunch? My brothers should be here soon to see Abel." I commented, causing Jax to nod.

       I decided to make an apple pie to try and calm Dean down a bit. I didn't want him biting my head off anymore than I already knew he was going to. For lunch, I made country fried steak and white gravy. By the time I was done cooking, I heard the Impala pull up outside of the house. Not even a minute later, Dean and Sam were inside of the house.

"What did you do?!" Dean exclaimed, stalking over to me.

"Whoa, whoa, what's going on?" Jax asked, walking over to us.

"Don't you wonder how Abel turned out completely fine? Maybe wonder how he woke up when Tara said he wasn't getting any better? How does Abel not even need physical therapy after all that brain trauma?" Dean asked, making Jax's eyes widen.

"Frankie, what's he getting at?" Jax asked, his eyes trained on me.

"How long did you get? How long do you have left?" Sam asked, causing me to look to the floor.

"I have until the twins are born. She said I could meet them and name them, but then I'm dead." I replied, feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Why would you do that?!" Jax exclaimed, grabbing my arm.

"Abel wasn't getting better! He was getting worse, Jax! We were going to lose him!" I exclaimed, glaring at Jax, Dean, and Sam.

"Now we all get to lose you, right?" Dean asked rhetorically, nodding to himself.

"I'm sorry." I murmured, trying not to upset anyone else.

"I-I need to get back to the clubhouse." Jax muttered, before walking out the front door and slamming it shut behind himself.

       I knew he was mad, and honestly, I would've been mad to, if it wasn't for the fact that I did this to save Abel. I wouldn't have done anything if it wasn't to save one of my children.

"How are you dealing with it?" Sam asked, as he sat down at the kitchen table with me.

"I wouldn't have done it, unless I was helping one of my children, or one of you. I know it's going to hurt, but I did what I had to do. When I think about everything, I know I'm going to miss a lot, but I did what I had to do. It hurts to know I'm going to miss all of their lives, and I'm going to miss you and Dean, but I didn't have a choice. I couldn't lose him." I said, causing Sam to nod with a sigh.

        Dean came back with the boys for lunch. After eating the country fried steak, I set the pie down in the middle of the table.

"Pie!" Abel and Thomas exclaimed, causing Dean, Sam, and I to laugh.

"You make the best pie." Dean said, and I smiled.

"They're like little versions of Dean." Sam commented, causing Dean to scoff.

"You act like that's a bad thing. It's better than them being little nerds like you, Sammy." Dean retorted, and I laughed.

        It felt as though everything was back to normal for a moment. There wasn't any impending doom, nor was there any anger between any of us. We were all back to normal, even if it was only for a moment. I wished Jax was here to spend the calm moment with us, but he was still mad. I wondered if he'd ever forgive me, even if it wasn't completely forgiving me. I wanted forgiveness, but at the same time, I wondered if it was better for them to hate me than forgiving me. If they hated me, at least I knew they wouldn't be as hurt when I was gone, or at least, I hoped they wouldn't. Thing is, I don't know if I'd be able to handle Hell if I believed any of them hated me when I died.

"Frankie, can we talk outside?" Dean asked, causing me to nod.

       Sam brought Abel and Thomas into the living room to watch cartoons, while Dean and I went outside to talk. As soon as the front door was closed, Dean let out a sigh and turned towards me.

"I know you did this for a good reason, but I'm so pissed right now. You were there for my last days. You remember how well I dealt with it. How do you think you'll deal with it when your last day comes closer? How do you think we'll handle it when you're gone?" Dean voiced, causing me to sigh.

"I know, and it scares the hell out of me, but I had to save him, Dean," I replied, and he nodded,"How was it? H-how was it there?" I asked, my voice wavering slightly.

"It was the worst place imaginable. I was torn apart, and I'd feel all of the pain. I'd think I'd died, only to wake up again healed up to be torn apart again. The torture I endured was horrible. Then, when I couldn't take it anymore, the demon that was torturing me, he convinced me to do the worst thing in my life. H-he got me to torture other souls in Hell, to keep from being tortured myself," He said, taking a shaky breath,"I couldn't take the pain anymore, so I agreed. I feel terrible for it, but I had to do it. I spent forty years there, so you can tell why I ended up changing places. In Hell, times goes by faster than on Earth, but it doesn't end." He added, making me frown.

         Laying my head on Dean's shoulder, I knew he could tell I was scared. I had doomed myself, but I did it out of love, the same as he did for Sam...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Only a few chapters left. What do you think about it?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx