Chapter Nintety

The months passed, and soon I was seven months pregnant. When Gemma found about the twins, she was pissed that we never told her. She was upset, but Jax gave her a chance to be back in the kids' lives if she pretended to be back in somewhat of a relationship with Clay, so he would tell her about the break ins that he was a part of. Once he told her, she made him confess to the club. I didn't know all of the details really, since Jax didn't want me stressing out over it. Apparently Jax pretended to bring Tig as a hostage or something to Pope, the guy who killed Tig's daughter and Opie, just so Tig could kill Pope.

      Once Tig had killed Pope, using a glove to keep from putting his fingerprints on the gun. Jax had used a gun with Clay's fingerprints, so they could frame him for Pope's murder. Jax and the club had agreed to kick Clay out of the club completely, so they blacked out his tattoos and made him stay away from the clubhouse. Honestly, when Jax told me all of this, it was quite a lot of information.

"Mommy!" I heard, causing me to be pulled out of my thoughts.

      I dropped the spatula I was using to cook, and ran towards the nursery where Abel and Thomas were playing. Thomas was the one that called for me, which confused me, since Abel is normally the one who calls for me, even when Thomas wakes up from a nightmare. As soon as I entered the nursery, my eyes widened and I gasped. Abel was laying on the floor completely pale, and I could tell that he was having a seizure. Quickly, I pulled out my phone and called Tara.

"Hello?" She asked, her voice full of confusion.

"Tara! Something's wrong! Abel's having a seizure! Are you at the hospital?! What do I do?!" I exclaimed, tears in my eyes.

"I'm at the hospital. I'm sending an ambulance right now. Stay calm. Turn him on his side to keep him from choking or swallowing his tongue. Once the seizure is over, try to keep him concious and awake. If he's not awake, then check his pulse and make sure to keep him on his side so he can breath." Tara stated, as I tried to do everything she told me perfectly.

"I-I need to call Jax or my brothers to come for Thomas. I'll call you right back." I said, feeling anxious.

"Alright, I'll keep my phone on me. He'll be fine, Frankie." She replied, trying to make me feel better.

      Once I was off of the phone with her, Abel stopped seizing. He didn't come to, but I made sure he had a pulse and he was still breathing. Thomas was crying, so I tried to calm him down, while dialing Jax's number. When Jax didn't answer, I prayed to whatever God would hear me that one of my brothers would answer.

"Hello?" Dean's voice rang, causing me to sigh in relief slightly.

"Where are you?" I asked, my voice evidently frightened.

"About ten minutes from your place. We were coming by for the weekend. Why? What's wrong, Frankie?" Dean's voice rushed, and I could tell he was worried.

"It's Abel. He had a seizure. I'm waiting on the ambulance. He isn't waking up. Thomas is scared to death and crying. I'm trying to calm him down. Jax wasn't answering. I'm so glad you answered. Please hurry up. I need you." I answered, my voice wavering, trying to keep myself from crying in front of Thomas and scaring him more.

"We'll be there in a minute." Dean replied, then I could hear the car speeding up.

       As soon as the call ended, I heard the ambulance arrive. Moments later, Dean's car was heard outside. I heard Dean and Sam let the EMTs inside, before they ran down the hall to the nursery. Sam stepped forward and picked up Thomas and took him out of the room, as Dean tried to comfort me as the EMT loaded Abel on to a stretcher.

"Will you be riding with him?" The EMT asked, and I nodded quickly.

        Dean and the EMT helped me into the back of the ambulance, since I had a hard time climbing in because of my big baby bump.

"Call Jax! His number is in Abel's bookbag!" I called, before the ambulance door shut.

       The EMTs began to hook Abel up to different machines and placed a mask over his face to try and help him breath better. As I watched them work on Abel, I felt a sharp pain in my belly, causing me to groan.

"Mrs. Teller, how pregnant are you?" The EMT asked, as he looked over at me.

"I'm seven months along with twins." I replied, and he nodded.

"You need to try and calm down, otherwise you can put yourself in premature labor," He instructed, before glancing between Abel and I,"We will do everything we can for your son. He's in good hands, I promise." He said, and I nodded.

       Soon, we arrived at the hospital. The EMT brought the stretcher inside, as another EMT helped me out of the back of the ambulance. I followed them into an emergency room area, where Tara was waiting on Abel. As soon as she seen me, she rushed over and pulled me into a hug. I cried for a moment, before pulling away and wiping my cheeks.

"I want you to sit in the staff lounge, alright? It'll be quiet and nobody will bother you. April will bring you there, and I'll come to you as soon as I have Abel stable, alright?" She said, and I nodded stiffly.

      A nurse with blonde hair walked over and placed her hand on my arm. She brought me to the area where the nurses and doctors would sit, before handing me the tv remote.

"There's snacks and drinks in the fridge. The quilt over there is clean, so if you want to lay down and rest on the couch you can. If you need anything, call for a nurse. Dr. Knowles will be in here as soon as she can, and I'll be in here often to check on you to make sure you and the babies are doing fine." April said, and I nodded.

"Thank you." I replied, causing the nurse to smile.

       Once the nurse left the room, I sat down on the couch and laid my head in my hands. The amount of worry I had for Abel was immense, and there wasn't anything I could do to help him right now, which hurt me even more...

××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, nine chapters to go. The ending is near.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx