Chapter Fifty Seven

Early the next day, Dean and Sam left for a potential hunt. I was a bit happy they had left to be honest, since Opie was the one picking up the kids today. If it was Lyla, I wouldn't really have a problem with my brothers being here--well, technically I don't have a problem with them being here--I'd just rather not explain the whole situation to the guys and have Opie thinking I even remotely put his kids in danger.

"Aunt Frankie, when will Daddy be here?" Ellie asked, as she ate her dinner.

       I had made myself and the kids some quesadillas and nachos, since that's what I had been craving since I had woken up this morning. Of course, the kids didn't complain, since they didn't really get that type of stuff for dinner normally. I wasn't much of a Martha Stewart, but I could cook pretty well, and I had some home training when it came to caring for others.

"He said he'd be here soon, but when it comes to your Dad, soon could be now or eight tonight." I replied, causing the kids to laugh.

       Once the kids were done eating, I sent them to the living room to play video games, as I cleaned up the kitchen. I knew I needed to have the mess cleaned up once I was done eating, otherwise I'd feel too lazy to clean up and I'd end up leaving it for the next day. Everyone knows cheese is almost impossible to get off the next day, so I wasn't taking any chances.

       By the time I was done cleaning, I looked over at the clock and seen it was already seven. Abel would be going to bed soon, so I had to get his bath done. Peeking in the living room, I seen the kids were still playing video games and none of them were arguing. I walked over to the bouncer and grabbed Abel, before turning to the kids.

"I'm giving Abel a bath. Don't answer the door for anyone. Your Dad and my brothers don't knock, they walk right in, so anyone who knocks isn't welcome." I stated, and the kids nodded.

      Most of the club had opted out of knocking anymore, as did my brothers and Gemma, so I never really answered the door when someone knocked, not unless I was expecting someone, such as Lyla or any of Jax's ballsy hookups that believed they could show up and get with Jax, even after they found out he had a kid and an old lady.

       Anyhow, I made sure Abel's bath was ready, before I stripped him and laid him in his bathtub. I quickly began to wash him up, knowing I didn't need to take too long since there were other kids here besides Abel. I did the same yesterday, since the kids had spent the night. Every night as seven I give Abel a bath, since I put him to bed at eight.

        Once he was clean, I wrapped him in his towel, which had a hood on it that was a puppy. I carried him to his nursery and laid him in his crib, before turning around and grabbing everything he needed for after his bath. I put a diaper on him, then massaged lavender baby lotion all over his legs, arms, abdomen, back, and feet, making sure it was perfectly massaged in, since the lotion was supposed to help him sleep through the night.

        After his massage, I put him in his motorcycle sleeper, then picked him up. As soon as he was in my arms, I grabbed his hairbrush and slowly fixed his hair, making sure there wasn't any wild hairs sticking up on top of his head. Placing the hairbrush back down on the shelf, I carried Abel into the kitchen and fixed his bottle, before walking into the living room, sitting down on the couch, and feeding Abel.

"Aunt Frankie, can we have a snack?" Kenny asked, causing me to nod.

"Yeah, go look on the counter. There should be a package of cookies." I replied, watching as Kenny quickly ran off to grab the cookies.

     As soon as he was back in the room, the three kids began to eat the cookies together. Hearing the front door open, I looked over and seen Opie walking inside. He smiled, sitting down on the couch beside me.

"How was the sleepover?" He asked, and I smiled.

"It was great. They weren't up too late and they didn't bother Abel and I a bit. I think if they wanted to come over more, than they're more than welcome." I replied, and he nodded.

"That's good, otherwise I'd be driven crazy. I can't always deal with them and the club all the time." He commented, and I nodded.

"I know the feeling. Dealing with a kid and having a hard job, we hit the jackpot on that." I answered, causing him to chuckle.

"You're not lying," He replied, before sighing slightly,"I guess I should get the kids home. They need to be getting ready for bed, since they have school in the morning." Opie said, and I nodded.

       I stood up and helped the kids get ready to leave, before walking them to the door. Each kid hugged me, making sure not to squish my belly, before making their way to Opie's car. Once they were in the car, Opie turned to me.

"Thank you; really it means a lot. Stuff's been tight at the club house, so getting one night free was something I really needed." He said, and I smiled.

"You're welcome, Ope. I'm always here if you need me." I replied, and he nodded.

     As he turned to walk away, I watched my brothers pull into the driveway. As soon as I seen Baby, I knew shit was about to kick off.

"Who are they, Frankie?" Opie asked, causing me to sigh.

"My brothers." I replied, watching as Opie's face set into a frown as well.

"When did they come into town?" He asked, and I pursed my lips.

"A few days ago." I answered, as he nodded.

"Where are they staying?" He finally asked, causing me to bite my lip.

"Here." I said, watching as he scowled.

"I've got to get the kids back. We'll talk more tomorrow." He stated, walking away.

"Who was that?" Dean asked, walking up to me with Sam.

"Opie. He was picking up his kids." I replied, turning to walk inside.

"He didn't look very happy. Did something happen?" Sam asked, as I bit my lip once more.

"I don't know." I said, walking to Abel's nursery.

      I definitely wasn't sure how Opie was going to respond tomorrow. I was also worried about Lyla. She knew my brothers were here and I asked her to keep it to herself. I just hope I didn't jeopardize her and Opie's relationship with my secret...

×××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for not posting soon, but I've been rather busy. Honestly, I've been busy for quite some time now, but luckily I might have some time free for a while. What do you guys think of the chapter? What do you guys think Opie will say to Frankie?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx