Chapter Three

I followed Gemma to Teller-Morrow Automotive, before pulling into the lot. She had me park in the middle, before Jax came straight up to my car. He slouched down and smiled at me, as I turned my car off.

"Hey darlin'." He greeted, and I smiled.

"Hey Jax, your Mom told me to come down. See how you guys are doing things." I replied, and he chuckled.

"Jax, You and Frankie are going to work on her car. You can see how well she works, see if she's good enough to work with you boys in the garage." Gemma stated, causing Jax to smirk.

"Alright, we'll do that." He replied, before she kissed his cheek and walked away.

"The sound system is in the trunk, we'll be hooking it up and tossing the old one. This one is supposed to be stronger and louder." I said, causing Jax to nod.

      I walked over to my trunk and popped it open, glad I had my cover over all my weapons. I didn't want Jax or anyone else finding my things. It would not be a good idea for anyone, especially myself. I'd probably end up in prison or an asylum, not sure which, but I didn't want either to happen.

       Anyhow, Jax and I began to pull out all my tools and sound system supplies, before beginning to work on the car. I started working on one door as Jax worked on the other. We had pulled the door panels off and were disconnecting wires, when I realized one of my wires were a bit too long for my new speaker, so I looked around for my wire cutters.

"Hey Jax, d'you got my wire cutters?" I asked, as I held the wire in my hand.

"Yeah, ya need 'em?" He asked, causing me to look over and see him using them.

"Nah, I can do this without them." I replied, before bringing the wire to my mouth.

         I bit down on the wire and pulled the piece off, making the wire shorter. I did the same thing to the other two wires, before grabbing the speaker and connecting the wires together. I grabbed my electric tape and placed it over the open wires, before passing the tape to Jax.

"Well, didn't expect you to use your teeth." One of the other guys said, causing me to look up at him.

"Well, see, I've been working on cars all my life, so I know how to work on cars without tools." I replied, causing a couple of the guys to nod.

        I closed up the panel on my door, watching Jax do the same with his. We began to work on the back of the car, before we were completely finished putting together the sound system.

"What are you going to do with the old sound system?" The guy with the mohawk asked, as we picked up my tools and threw them in my trunk.

"I guess just toss it in my trunk and I'll dispose of them later on." I replied, causing him to nod.

"No, we'll take care of it. Half Sack, bring that shit to the dumpster." Jax stated, before the prospect ran over and grabbed the old sound system.

"How'd you get all the parts and shit for your car? Doing hair definitely didn't get you enough money for all of this." One of the guys commented, and I smirked.

"I stole it." I replied, causing the guys to laugh.

"Right." Said the guy wearing a black beanie, amusement in his eyes.

"I did. My uncle owns a scrap yard, so, while he sat doing research in his house, I stole old parts from cars and made it work. The frame was old and I refurbished it all by myself. Took almost a year actually." I stated, causing shocked faces to spread across the guys standing around by my car.

"Well, you did a pretty damn good job, lassie." Said the Scotsman, and I smiled.

"Thank you. Ya know, Jax, you never did introduce me to anyone." I commented, causing Jax to laugh.

"Sorry, that's Chibs, Tig, Opie, Juice, Bobby, the prospect is Half Sack, and those two old assholes over there are Piney and Clay." He said, as he as he pointed each person out. 

"Nice to meet you all," I commented, before pursing  my lips,"Well, I guess I should get going. I've got to set up shit at my house. I didn't really get to moving furniture and shit, I've been too busy." I stated, as I laughed a little.

"Today's a slow day, haven't gotten much business. We can shut down for the day and help you out." Jax commented, causing me to shake my head.

"No worries boys, I am more than capable myself. You'd be surprised by the shit I can achieve on my own." I replied, causing the guys to laugh.

"Doll, with this car, I don't doubt you could surprise us anymore." Tig said, making me smirk.

"If only you all knew what all I've done on my own," I commented, smirking at the guys,"Anyhow, if you're wanting to help or whatever, might want to hurry. I'm leaving now." I stated, causing the guys to scramble around.

      Jax walked over to Clay, speaking to him for a moment, as Juice ran off towards the office Gemma went in. Before I could even pull out of the lot, the guys were getting on their bikes and Gemma was coming out to my car. I backed out of the lot, before pulling out on the road with the boys following behind me. We drove down the road, until I pulled up outside of my home.

"Well, it isn't exactly small." Gemma commented, and I smirked.

"Yeah, I've never been one for anything small. Everything's big when it comes to me." I replied, causing her to smirk as well.

"Don't have to worry about that." She said, before we stepped out of the car.

"Boys, this place was already furnished and shit when I moved in. I want you all to tear the shit up, 'cause I bought new shit that's in that truck." I stated, pointing to the moving truck.

         I bit my lip, hoping they wouldn't see some of the shit going to be put in my house...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, she's met the guys, watcha think?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx