sixty-five

S I X T Y - F I V E :

theblueband

Liked by grace

Liked by grace.carter, thomasrobinson and 2,564 others

theblueband It's pretty crazy to say this and we can't really believe that four young adults from a small town in Greater Manchester, meaning us, that we'd ever get to this point in our lives. It's pretty unbelievable really but we're pleased to announce that we have officially been signed to polydorrecords. We've been waiting to tell you, not that you care, but we're so happy (it only looks like Alex is though) it's all thanks to you lot who've supported us, thank you so much! We can't wait to release more music for you all, there's also something coming very soon (with extra emphasis).

Thank you so much,

- Alex, Charlie, Joe and Oak x

View all comments
grace.carter Big congratulations you four! 💕
theblueband Thank you so much Grace! x -J
elliottlocke12 You all kept that very quiet, didn't you? Massive congrats though, you deserve it x
theblueband we weren't allowed to say too much but thank you el! x - O
elias_andino32 YOU FUCKING SNIDE BASTARDS, YOU SAID NOTHING! THIS IS HUGE THOUGH OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! 💖
theblueband Not much was allowed to be spilled, now you know and thank you very much Eli we appreciate your love as always x -A
sam_fender Welcome, welcome big congratulations x
theblueband thank you so much sam! x - O
alyssagreggoryx This is so big, I'm so happy for all of you, congratulations! ♥
theblueband Thank you Alyssa, we appreciate it x - J
theblueogs FINALLY, I'm so glad you all have been signed, big congrats! 😘
theblueband Thank you so much, we appreciate the support x - C

"I really don't need to get dressed up, we're only going to a tattoo shop," Oak explained as Elle and Aray were looking through the clothes that she'd brought with her, trying their best to get something that would stand out for her and make Harrison's jaw drop, which wasn't going to be incredibly hard considering he seems to find everything she does jaw dropping. They saw his reaction, even if he was trying to be sly, whenever she entered a room his eyes were instantly on her and they died on the inside at how fucking adorable it was, he was so helplessly falling for the girl, not that he had complaints.

"This is your first date with him," Aray told her, her strong New York accent peeping through. She knew it was her first date with him but they weren't doing anything fancy, she was literally going to be there for support if he cried from the needle reaching his skin "And you never know, he might have other plans. . ." She trailed off with a small smirk that she'd tried to hide but the five foot ten girl had caught it and then her mind raced with more thoughts.

"Has he said anything?" Oak asked panicked and Aray instantly felt bad she didn't mean to worry the girl she just wanted to get her to be excited about it. She saw great things for Harrison's and Oak's future, they literally looked so complete when they were around each other, she'd never met anyone who made her friend that happy in a romantic way and it was the same for Oak's friends.