fifty-one

F I F T Y - O N E :
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ 

oak_rivers

Liked by araywhyte, alexx

Liked by araywhyte, alexx.jeong and 891 others

oak_rivers there's a rainbow in every corner you walk to.

View all comments
elle_scott I am in LOVE with your new song! ❤
oak_rivers thank you, thank you, thank you! x
alexx.jeong I see what you did there, very clever of you.
oak_rivers what can i say, secretly eisenstein ;)
harper.daviesnok u barf
oak_rivers i haven't in a while actually. . .
callmeselfindulgent Everyone here waiting for Harrison's comment like 👀
oak_rivers HAHAHA @harrisonstiles ???
callmeselfindulgent OMG lol 😂
harrisonstiles Beautiful lyrics, beautiful song x
oak_rivers ah thank you harrison :) x

"What song are you wanting to work on now then?" Charlie questioned his band mates as they were all sat in Joe's house in their 'little studio', it had been two days since they released their latest song 'look, a rainbow' and the feedback they had received thus far was truly heartwarming. Many people had said how lovely it was and how much happiness soared through them when they listened to it, all of their friends and family were engulfed with pure joy at the release of it as they knew how much time the song took to perfect.

The four of them made sure that they were constantly working their socks off to ensure they were always on top of the songs they wanted to produce as they were hoping to release an album later on in the year or at some point next year, whether people listened to them or not, music brought them tonnes of joy and they'd continue making it for as long as they could.

"I was thinking I could add the sax to butterfly sanctuary today, only if yous definitely want it in there?" Alex asked the other three, he very rarely got to play the saxophone because the mutual agreement didn't really involve it, so when opportunity arose he gripped it with both hands.

"Are you gonna go for a blues-y vibe or a Springsteen vibe?" Charlie questioned his friend, each of them loved playing the instruments that they wouldn't usually because it diversified their sound with each song. They always tried to switch up their sound for each song they had but still kept their roots, the thing they very rarely used was synths and beat pads, they'd always try and stick with their instruments.

"Probably Springsteen," Alex nodded in reply to which the other three were in agreement with.

It was always the hardest thing to do, recording their instruments, because the room was big but often it was difficult to set up the soundproof boards and their microphone, that they'd all chipped in for, because their other equipment would constantly be getting in the way.