three

now that i was done with classes, i didn't really know what to do with myself. it was almost noon and i still laid in bed looking up at the ceiling, replaying memories of last night.

his actions were rushed as his lips had captured mine. his hands roamed my body, stopping at my waist before continuing their wild actions. before i knew it my shirt was on the floor along with his. i threw my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me as the kiss grew hungrier.

before i knew it, we were both fully stripped of our clothing and his lips roughly sucked at my neck. my heavy breathing stopped as if it got stuck in my throat, soon to be replaced with a moan. i gently tugged his hair at the feeling.

"danny, I need you." i whined quietly, cupping his cheeks in my hands and connecting our lips again. he smirked and pulled away to grab a condom from the night stand and quickly rolled it on. he pumped his length a couple times before pushing into me without warning. i gripped the sheets in my hands and his hands once again found my waist as he began to go faster.

within a few more quick movements he reached his high with a groan before pulling out and laying beside me. i laid there for a moment, processing what was happening before looking over at my boyfriend. he was already up, tying the condom and tossing it in the trash. i sighed quietly and sat up reaching for his shirt to pull over my body before laying back down.

not long after i'm met with the familiar feeling of daniel's arm around my waist and lips on my cheek.

"goodnight laila. i love you."  he yawned, eventually falling asleep before i had a chance to reply.

i sighed and forced myself up out of bed, shaking off the memory and dragging myself to the bathroom. as i looked in the mirror, i quietly examined my full appearance: my hair was in knots from tossing and turning, the dark circles under my eyes were quite prominent, the fresh bruises on my neck were a deep purple. i looked like a mess but i shrugged it off.

i took out my phone to text danny and left him know i'm awake before checking my snapchat. i replied to my best friend's snap and a few others mindlessly.

i shake my head at luke's response, before sending him another snap asking him to come over today

i shake my head at luke's response, before sending him another snap asking him to come over today. i figured he'd be just as bored as i was so we could keep each other company.

once i got a response saying he'd be over soon, i quickly hopped in the shower so i at least looked somewhat human when he arrived. i soon finished, stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around myself. as i walked back into my room i hear knocking coming from the apartment door and check my phone to see luke said he was here.

with my towel held against my body, i went to open the door for him so he wasn't left waiting in the hall. i open the door and chuckle gently at his pouted lip.

"you left me waiting out there for-" he stops talking and i watch as his expression changes slightly. i raise my eyebrow and step aside for him to come in.

"for five minutes.." he mumbles a second later, finishing his previous sentence.

i laugh gently. "sorry lucas, i needed a shower. make us some tea while i change?" i ask watching as he slowly nods.

"y-yeah sure." he turned on his heels and quickly went to the kitchen. i went back to my room and changed, blushing slightly at the fact i forgot my neck was coved in love bites until i glanced in the mirror again. luke definitely saw them. i pull the hood of my sweater up a little to cover them before making back into the kitchen.

luke was leaning against the counter, looking over the card daniel got me. "i'm assuming you guys are good now?"

i nodded, biting me lip. "yeah, he brought that home last night after work."

"oh, i was talking about the obvious marks on your neck." he teased. "but the card too."

i snack his shoulder playfully and put my head down to cover the blush on my cheeks before pushing past him to pour the water from the kettle into the two cups he had prepared already.

he let out a laugh and reached around me to grab the kettle from my hands, holding it above his head.

"hey!" i laugh and turn around to reach up for it even though it was useless. "that's not fair!" i giggle and put my hand in his shoulder to steady myself as i jumped for it still not even coming close.

he smirked and lowered the pot a little bit. i tried jumping again, this time stumbling slightly as i hit the ground and held onto him so i didn't fall. his free arm, instinctively wrapping around my waist to keep me up right. i stood still for a second before looking up at him.

"you okay?" he asks, his grip on me not loosening. i nod back in response, pulling my lip between my teeth. we stand like that a second longer, our gaze never breaking until he shakes his head and loosens his grip on me.

"sorry about that." he chuckles a little and turned to pour the water into the cups.

i stepped back watching him. "no, uh it's okay, i'm a clutz. i'm gonnna go turn on a movie." i quietly walked into the living room, the scene from seconds ago replaying in my mind as i sat on the couch. my skin still burned from where his fingers once were. i shook my head, confused before pushing away the thoughts and turning on a random movie.

***

i wasn't sure when i had fallen asleep, but I woke up with a blanket over me and no sign of luke. when i sat up, rubbing my eyes, i grabbed my phone from the table reading a message from luke and another from daniel.

breadstick
you fell asleep about halfway through mean girls 2, so i covered you up.

sorry i couldn't stay though, i'm meeting my mum for dinner.

but, i had fun today :)

babe 🥰
i have to work late again.

probably won't be home until you're in bed already.

don't bother waiting for me.

{author's note}
sorry if this seems rushed, it's gonna be a super busy week but, i wanted to update for you guys.
let me know what you think, i love to read your comments!
(unedited)