thirty two

"i never knew you and peter actually talked after he asked you out that one time." luke began from where he laid beside me with his chin resting on his hand. "you guys are close?"

i turned my attention from my laptop to the blonde beside me, shaking my head with an amused chuckle. "is someone jealous?"

"what? no!" he scoffed, his voice going an octave higher.

again, i laughed, finally deciding to be done working for the night. i'd been working all week to make this presentation perfect and i brought it home with me just go over some final touches before i had to show my boss tomorrow. "luke, we're just work friends."

i stood from my bed to place my laptop on my desk before turning back to luke who was now sitting up watching me. "i know, i know." he grumbled with a pout. "just don't want him trying anything if he still has feelings is all." a small laugh left his lips as he reached his hand out for me. 

i gladly took his hand and stood in front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed. i leaned down and gently pecked his lips. "he knows about you lu, that would never happen."

"good, because you're all mine." he hummed, moving his hands to my waist to pull me closer. i took the opportunity to instead place myself in his lap, straddling his thighs.

"wouldn't want it any other way." i smile, leaning my head onto his. his smile grew as well before he quickly placed his lips onto mine once again. the kiss was short and sweet as he pulled away after only a few seconds.

"i'm proud of you lai, your boss is going to love your ideas." he said confidently.

"you really think so?"

"are you actually doubting yourself right now? even peter said he wishes he had come up with that idea." he chuckled.

"i know," i sighed. "i'm just nervous to meet with roberts tomorrow. i mean this could be big for me."

he nodded his head in agreement. "it will be big for you when you get that promotion."

i pulled my bottom lip between my teeth as my cheeks heated up. it was nice to have luke supporting me and encouraging me in my career.

i leaned forward once again placing my lips on his. this time kissing him harder than the first two as i cupped his cheeks in my hands. he didn't hesitate to kiss me back, tugging me impossibly close as he did so. his large hands squeezed my hips ever so slightly causing me to hum in response and shift under his hold. i felt him smirk against my lips as he leaned back on the bed pulling me with him, our lips never separating. he tugged gently on my bottom lip with his teeth before pulling away completely as he swiftly flipped us over.

the blonde hovered above me with an arm on either side of my head and his piercing blue eyes staring into my own. "god you're so beautiful." he said lowly before beginning to kiss me again before i had a chance to respond, this time slower. he slipped his tongue into my mouth, slowly battling with my own until i let him take over. my hands found their way up to his hair as he slowly trailed his lips from my mouth to my ear. he tugged on my earlobe with his teeth before trailing his tongue down from the spot right below my ear to my neck where he began to start kissing.

i pulled my lower lip between my teeth as my eyes fluttered shut at the feeling. i tugged gently on his curls earning a groan from the boy. he smirked up at me as he tugged on the end of my shirt. "can i take this off princess?" he whispered in my ear causing goosebumps to scatter my skin. i nodded quickly, but the boy shook his head. "words baby."

when my eyes met his i let out a shaky breath. "yes luke." he chuckled against my neck before pulling back and sitting up to assist me in removing the layer of clothing. he sat back and trailed his eyes over my now practically bare body before leaning back down to trail his lips over my collar bones. i gently placed my hand to his chest and pushed him back causing him to give me a look of confusion. "can we get rid of this too?" i hum, looking up at him innocently as i tug his shirt. without hesitation, luke removed his shirt and tossed it onto the floor with mine.

"better baby?" he chuckled.

"much better." i said with a smile, my eyes following the blonde as he positioned himself once again so he could leave kisses along my collar bones before slowly moving down to press kisses between my breasts. he brought one of his large hands up to squeeze my boob through my bra as he began to suck a mark on the other. i let a soft groan leave my lips at the feeling, my eyes closing once again. i hummed as he switched and sucked a mark on the other as well before trailing kisses all the way back up to my lips. with a final peck he pulled back and admired his work.

"look at you." he smirks, tugging his lip between his teeth. "all mine." i let a quiet giggle pass my lips as a blush creeped over my cheeks. i sat up and moved so i was in his lap once again, quickly attaching my lips to his neck this time. once i got to the spot just below his ear i began to suck a mark of my own causing a soft groan to be heard from luke. i pulled away with a proud smile.

"now we're even." i giggled and luke shook his head with an amused smile.

"you don't know what you do to me laila."

{author's note}
oop it's getting a little hot in here. hehe i thought you guys deserved some spice since i haven't updated in so long.
also, i posted two days in a row! let's hope it lasts.
hope you guys enjoy and tell me what you think!
love you all!
(unedited)