Prosperine

I looked at Skylar shocked. " No way. You are not going to fight Truth especially after what happened this morning" Said summer stepping in front of me. " She can fight me. You are not her mother and last time I checked I was an alpha. Meaning I only want to fight alphas" said Skylar as he looked at me. " I mean if Truth is too scared to fight me that's okay I will fight Fear when he gets backs," Skylar said as he looked at me.

"I am not scared to fight him, but if he fights Fear. Fear will lose control and kill him" I think to my self. " Fine, I will fight you but don't think I am going to go easy on you. I am not like Summer I will not make you pass out. I will force you too" I said as I walked into the middle of the circle. When I got into the circle and Skylar got up off the ground and looked at me and said " I don't think I am going to shift cause I don't want to hurt you Truth. I know that you are just trying to act all big and tuff but you must have forgotten that I know the real you.

I know that you are a pathic orphan whose father left her at my packs border. I know that you just like to do stuff to cover up who you are". I looked at Skylar shocked that he just said that in front of everyone. I looked around and everyone was looking at me. I felt my face get red. I was beyond mad. I felt something inside of me snap. " How dare you say that! You think I wanted to be an orphan" I shouted. I felt the top of my head begin to hurt. " You think I wanted to be your mate.

You think I want to help a pathic useless alpha like you" I continued. I felt my teeth begin to grow but it was not like when I shifted into my vampire. It was both my top and bottom teeth growing. I looked at Skylar and said, "You're going to regret ever meeting me". I felt a sharp pain in my back and I screamed out in pain. The members of Skylar and becca pack both started to step away from me. I felt my skin begin to tear open on my back, head, and my lower back. I felt my blood begin to soak my shirt. Then my shirt begins to tear open. Then everything was dead silent.

I got up off the grounding not even knowing I was on my hands and knees. I looked around and my see sight was better than when I was in vampire form. I looked over my shoulder and I saw two huge black wings on my back and the ground was a tail with a heart tip." What has happened to me," I think to myself " Worry bout what happened later! Let's kill this piece of shit. I am Prosperine and I am the Queen of hell and your demon " said prosperine. " I will be happy to teach him a lesson," I said back to prosperine smiling. I looked at Skylar and in an instant, I was in front of his face. I let prosperine take over me completely.

" Now what were you saying bitch," prosperine said. " Skylar looked at me like he was about to pass out. " You were all big and bad, but now you look like a little puppy". " I am not scared of you. Come at me" Skylar said shifting. I grab Skylar by the rough of his neck and throw him across the training field. I walked to Skylar and looked into his eyes. I saw fear, disbelief and something else love I think. I looked at my hand and my nails grow each shaper than a knife. I put my hand on Skylar's chest and slowly inserted it. Skylar begins to scream out in pain " somebody helps me please ". " Nobody going to help you. We hate you." prosperine said. I pushed my finger in deeper then I felt something hit me on the back of my neck. I instantly fell over. I could not make out who was standing over me. I just saw shadows then I blacked out.