Hard Pill to Swallow

As soon as me and Bianca reached the top of the stairs. We went straight to my room. I open my door to see jake trying to clam Summer down. Summer was sitting on mu bed fangs and claws slowly retracting. Red was in wolf form pacing back and forth between the bed and the desk that was pushed against the wall. Night was standing by the closet with so much grief on his face that it made me sad to know that they now know the whole story about what happened to me. I looked to the head of my bed to see Brave hugging fear who was trying to calm down. I stepped into the room and Bianca closed the door behind us. " Guys I am so sorry. I am sorry that you guys had to hear that" I begin. " I know my past is a hard pill to swallow but I am grateful for it. Because of what happen I was allowed to meet so many wonderful people. I was able to become alpha of the best pack. I have been able to help other people who have been rejected, abused, and bullied. I would not change a single thing.

" When I finished everyone was standing up. They all at once walked up to me and hugged me. We stood there all hugging each other. We finally broke apart and Night looked at me and said " So should we leave this pack". We all looked at Night. Then everyone looked at me " No we were asked to help this pack. Yes, one of the alpha doesn't deserve their title. But we can't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch" I said as I looked in everyone's eyes. " Now let's get ready to get this day over with," I said smiling and pointing to my door signal them to leave.

Slowly Bianca, Jake, Summer, and Brave walked out of my room. I turned and looked at fear. " I can kill him if you want," fear said. I looked in his eyes to see if he was serious. His eyes were *vantablack*. "No Fear! You need to clam down" I commanded. " Look I know Skylar delivered the worst things in life, but we are not the ones who should deliver it to him. Let's leave it up to fate." Once I finished I looked at fear who was somewhat calmer. " Okay Truth, but I swear if he hurts you or anyone in this pack I promise on my mate that I will kill him" and with that fear walked out my room.

I closed the door behind him and took a deep breath. I walked to my bed and fixed the top cover. As soon as I finished I mind linked Bianca. " Bianca make sure everyone is up and ready to start training in 45 minutes". Bianca's mind linked me not even a minute later that it was taken care of. I signed in relief finally, I can enjoy a few minutes of peace before I have to deal with Skylar mess. I sat on my bed. I laid my head against the headboard and closed my eyes. " A quick nap won't hurt nobody," I think to myself as I doze off. Darkness. I am standing in complete darkness.

I looked around for a way out. I hear footsteps behind me. I start to ran. Then the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. Blood. I try to shift but I can't. I try to call to my vampire Nenet but she is not answering. I start to panic and I call to my wolf Moon but she was not responding either. I keep running. I hear the footsteps get closer. I hear laughter everywhere. Then I feel something thick running down my face. I quickly wipe it away, but the more I wipe the more falls on my face. My feet start to get stuck.

I try to continue running but I start to sink. I try to scream for help but I open my mouth and nothing comes out. Then next thing I know I am tied to a chair. I look around and I see a door and a large window. Then there is a noise behind me. It sounds like a chainsaw being dragged. Then I see a man but I can see his face clearly but he smelled familiar. He lifted the chainsaw and held it over my left thigh. Then he slowly begins to lower it inch by inch towards my thigh. I screamed and tried to pull away but it was no use. As soon as the chainsaw finally touched my thigh I woke up.

*Author's Note*Vantablack- Is a material developed by Surrey NanoSystems in the United Kingdom and is one of the darkest substances known, absorbing up to 99.965% of visible light. The name is a compound of the acronym VANTA and the color black.