Friendly Rejection

"Alpha? What the heck! You want me to be your alpha." I yell shocked. "Yes, why do you seem shocked or something," said, Jake. " Its because I am shocked," I said as I looked at everyone. "Because this is a big step. But I can do it" I saw with a big smile on my face."Wait" said summer."What ?" I say as my smile falls."Why are you alone" summer asked. "Sit down it's going to be a long story, " I said knowing that they were going to end up crying. The guys sat down on the ground where they stood.

I wonder if these people are down to earth. I wonder what would happen if I mess with them. "Once Upon a time" I began "Wait" shouted Night jumping to his feet "can you just sum it up we don't have time for this"."Oh Okay " I say smiling to myself. Theses are exactly my kind of people. "Well to sum it up. I have alpha blood in my veins that is why I smell so powerful. My alpha son was my mate but he rejected me. My mom was killed when I was little and my dad left me at the death pack, which I left.

Last but not least I am the next moon goddess. I have every supernatural mate there is and I can either be rejected by them and they will have a second chance unless I think they don't need one or I can accept them but I can only accept one. To tell you the truth I don't want a vampire mate". By the time, I was finished all of my new friends had their mouths open so I begin to laugh and say "don't catch no flies". "Wait what do you have against vampires," said summer. " Nothing. I just don't want a mate who will outlive me" I said laughing.

I stopped laughing as soon as I felt a sharp pain in my mouth it felt like someone was pulling my teeth out one by one. I touched my mouth and one of my teeth fell into my hand. I begin to shake everyone jumped backed with fear in their eyes. I looked up at everyone and I could see the veins in their neck. Then all the shaking stopped I felt something stab into my bottom lip. I touched it. What the heck? Fangs. I looked at everyone and lick my lips. I felt a sudden hunger, but it was not for food. It was for blood. Everyone took a step back accept fear. I looked at him and felt my body get hot all over.

" Damn my mate is so fine." said an unknown voice in my head. "Who said that," I asked. " My name is Layla and that fine piece of meat in front of you is our mate," said Layla. Fear looked at me and I already know what was about to happen. " Truth can you please not be mad if I reject you said fear. Please, I know you don't want a vampire mate. I don't want to make you unhappy. ". I looked at the fear he was sad. "Ok fear, but we will still be friends no matter what and I will make sure you the best mate.," I say smiling.

Fear looked at me smiled and said " yes, also before you go attacking everyone I want you to drink some of my blood". Okay I said as I bit Fear. He rejected me and I asked the moon godess to give him a new mate. This rejection did not hurt at all. Vampires are so lucky. I wish I could give people mates but I am not allowed to give out mates until I find my own.