Chicken With A Missing Head

The alpha was coming back today and I'm glad because I'm going to punch him in the face. This pack is rude, unclean and they think they are the alpha of the place. I had to stop 5 of my family members from beating up this pack. It took me two days to find out that not all the pack members in this pack are like that like the luna and the omegas. Some of the pack members here seem familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

So since I found out that the alpha is coming back today. To say that I am excited is an understatement cause I so ready to punch him. Becca is running around the house like a chicken with a missing head. I grabbed a nearby omega. The omega looked at me with fear in her eyes. I looked deep in her eyes and smiled. " Its nothing to be afraid of. I just wanted to ask you a question." The omega sighed and bowed her head to show me respect. " What is your question alpha," the Omega said. I looked back a Becca who had just run through the hall again for the 16th time.

"Why is your Luna running around like she is crazy can't she just have you guys set everything up ?". The omega looked at me a little shocked at my question. " The Luna is making sure everything is perfect for when the alpha return. She prefers to make sure it is perfect," the Omega said as she hurried off after the Luna to help her in the kitchen.

The only thing going through my mind is "WOOW". Me being the person I am pushed a few strand of hair behind my ear. Then I pressed my back against the wall and placed my left foot on the wall as well. Then just like clockwork Becca came running through the hall again. This she came running I grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, that I was just resting against." Becca takes a second and breath" I said in my alpha voice looking dead into Becca eyes.

Becca looked at me and begin to breathe in and out for about a good two minutes. Then Becca looked at me and said " Truth, I don't mean to be rude or anything and I thank you for coming to help my pack but, I have to make sure everything is perfect for when my mate returns". I looked at Becca and said " I know that girl and I consider you as a friend. I just wanted to know if you want me to help you with anything". Becca looked at me shocked for what felt like a good three minutes then said " Yes, Truth I would like you to help me out. It would help 10000%. I also consider you a friend." I let Becca go and stepped back. " what would you like me to do." Becca thought for a quick second " Can you please make sure the omegas in the kitchen have all the food ready ?" "Sure Becca," I said as walked towards the kitchen.