The Beginning

Hey, my name is Truth. I am the omega of my pack. The name of my pack is the Death Pack. I was not always an omega. I have alpha blood running through my veins but the people in this pack don't know that. I think its better that they don't know that.

When I was 5 years old my mom and dad and I was out having a panic. My family was celebrating my mom and dad's 5th anniversary. My mom that moring had planned to surprise my dad with the big news about my new baby brother that was on the way. I was so excited. I could barely keep my lips sealed. As the day went on everything was fine. But then everything went quiet all around us. Then my mom and dad shoot up " hide Truth" said my mom with fear and sadness in her eyes.

I was so scared of the way my mom looked at me that I did not ask my mom why I had to hide. I just ran up to a tree that was nearby. As soon as I went up and sat on the highest branch two wolves came out of the woods in the opposite direction. I pressed my back to the bark of the tree. The wolf with brown fur and fire red eyes walked up to my parents and said something that I could not hear.

Then the next thing I know the wolf with brown fur and fire red eyes attacked my mom. My mom shifted in mid-air into her tan wolf. My mom muzzle furrowed with her lips lifted high and she crouched and got ready to leap on the wolf. The second wolf was all black with pitch-black eyes hoped in fount of my dad as he went to help my mom. I had never seen an all-black wolf. My dad shifted into his white wolf and crouched and leap on the wolf without a second thought. I was so scared I closed my eyes tight and put my fingers in my ears, trying not to hear the sounds of flesh tearing and the vicious growls.

Then I heard a loud piercing howl. I opened my eyes to see my mom laying down on the ground with her beautiful purple eyes looking at me sadly. The brown wolf ran off back in the direction it had come. My dad killed the wolf he was fighting as soon as my mom howled. My dad ran up to my mom and shifted with tears falling down his face. I covered my mouth as tears ran down my face like an endless waterfall. My mom was dead. My dad closed my mom's eyes and stood up and looked at the tree I had climbed up and told me to come down. As soon as I got down the tree I tried to ran to my mom but my dad grabbed me and pulled me into a bear hug. Then he stood up and shifted and told me to get on his back. I climbed on his back and he ran to another packs' territory and left me there.