Shifting

I finally found a cave that is unnoticeable thought the trees. I walk into the cave to see the rugged and weary walls stood surrounding me. They seemed so strong yet so beaten from the elements. Cold air-filled every corner and warmth seemed to have never tried to crawl its way in here. Darkness swallowed everything and seemed to make worries and pain on my mind to go away. I turn around only to stumble on the jagged rocks beneath me. As I hit the ground, I feel the moist dirt hit my face. I stand up and walk to the farthest corner of the cave.

As soon as I sat down, I felt my bones begin to break. I am shifting I think to myself. "How great," I think to myself. "I don't feel any pain", I think as I look down to see one of my bones moving under my skin. I thought it would hurt the other pack members said is feels like getting shot with ten thousand silver bullets. I did not cry or scream out in pain.

"It doesn't hurt you because of who you are," said a voice inside my head. "Who I am. Who am I." I said aloud laughing. "Who said that, " I said to the unknown voice."First, I am Moon" replied the moon."Second, you are the next moon goddess" said the moon in a duh tone. I "Wait what I am the next moon goddess that", I paused to think for a moment" is so cool," I said back happily.Then I thought "I don't know what color I am". "Moon what color are we", I asked with my eyes closed. " open your eyes crazy fool you're in wolf form." said the moon laughing.

I slowly opened my eyes and look down to see all black paws." Holy crap we are black" I said excitedly. " Since this is our first shift we are all black." said moon. "The next time we shift we will be black with purple spots and the third time we shift we will be black with purple stripes."Moon said continued "Our fourth and final shift we will have all of our powers and we will be all purple. "Moon says last."Cool" was all I could say."Ok truth, "says moon. "You need to start your own pack" moon say."Wait what!!" I worried. "I can't start my pack I'm not ready," I say as I keep worrying. "I can't even look after myself I say to moon". "You are ready and you are the moon goddess you have to, "Moon says firmly. "Ok," I say as I gave in. There is no need to fuse with you and I know I'm not going to win" I say to moon in my mind as I stick out my tongue. Moon laughs and retreated to the back of my mind. I guess this means I should go to sleep now.