Training

I woke up breathing heavily. I can't believe I would have a dream like that. Who was that man? I have never seen him before. I get out of my bed and walk to the door. " Bianca is everyone on the training field," I asked through the mind linked. " Yea girl. We are waiting for you to get down here so we can start" Bianca replied. I hurry and walked down the stairs and to the back door that leads to the training field.

As soon as I stepped out the back door everyone was looking at me. I scan the pack to make sure everyone was here. "Okay, I need all the wolfs who can not shift or have not shifted yet to go to the left side of the field. Everyone else who can shift goes to the right side" I said pointing to the left then the right side. Everyone begins to move to there sides. "Okay, Bianca, red, and jake I want you to go over to the left side. I want you guys to teach them the basic fighting skills and how to take down enemies stronger then they are" I said as I walked to the right side.

" Yes alpha" was all I heard back as I walked away. " Okay now for the rest of you can start with running 20 laps around the field, 10 in your human form and 10 in your wolf form," I said as I got in the front of the line. "Ready Set Go" I shouted as we all took off running. I finished my laps in 8 minutes. Fear finished right after me, then summer, brave, and then night. Skylar was the first to finish out of his pack. It took him 15 minutes. The rest of the pack completed it in about 30 minutes. "Okay slow pokes now partner up and we are going to fight," I said as I stood up off the ground and dust the dirt off my butt.

" Okay, who wants to go first," I asked looking around. " I will," said a voice from the back of the field. " Come forward then," I said trying to see who had spoken. The crowd parted and it was becca. " Ok becca who would you like to fight," I said as I hoped she did not want to fight me. " I would like to fight summer," becca said shifting into her wolf. "Oh, okay summer you are up and don't take it easy on her. For this fight to be over you have to either pass out of tap out" I said as I stepped out of the circle that was cleared for the fighters. Summer walked into the circle and got ready.

" Don't think just cause you are the alphas mate that I am going to take it easy on you" Summer said as she begins to circle becca. Becca growled and launched at Summer which was a big mistake. Summer side steps becca and hit her in the back of her neck instantly causing her to pass out. Summer bent down by becca passed out body and said "well I told you I wasn't going to take it easy on you". " Okay, Fear can you take her in the house and lay her on the couch," I said as I walked back into the circle. " Yes alpha," said Fear as he picked up becca and walked off. I looked at the crowd " Okay who wanna go next." " I guess I will go next," said Skylar walking into the circle " and I wanna fight you Truth".

I am the next Moon Goddessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें