Truth

3:30 am I get up to begin my daily duties. I quickly take a shower and head down the stairs. "I thought the alpha was gonna be here yesterday but he did not come," I think to my self as soon as I open my door I hear becca talking to a man. His voice sounds familiar but I am not sure because they are too far away. I step down the stairs slowly because I still can't make out what they are talking about. I am three steps from the floor when I hear becca squeal with excitement. I quickly feel relieved because I realized that becca is talking to her mate. Becca sounds so happy. I am glad this jerk is finally here. I need to teach him how to keep his pack in order and some manners. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I get a whiff of strawberries but it was quickly washed away by becca perfume.

I shake my head and walk down the last three steps. I turn the corner and walk towards becca. I look to see becca hugging the man tightly. The man must have finally noticed my scent because he begins to growl and slowly lift his head and eyes. As soon as his eyes meet mines he froze in fear and disbelief. I also froze mid-step, mouth wide open my fangs automatically extended.

I quickly snapped out of it and retracted my fangs when becca begin to lift her head off of Skylar's shoulder. She stepped back still not noticing that I was a few inches behind her. Becca looks up at Skylar and asks him "what's wrong", but Skylar just stands there still frozen not saying a single word.

Becca looks at Skylar faced and finally realized that he is looking behind her and finally turns around to see me. "Oh, Truth you scared me. This is my mate Alpha Skylar." becca said elbowing sky as if a sign to signal him to speak to me. " I know who he is becca," I said getting madder by the second because I know Skylar going to try to pretend he doesn't know who I am. I got ready to take a step towards becca and Skylar with my claws and fangs slowly extending when I felt a hand on my wrist.

I looked back to see Bianca's hands on my wrist with Jake, Summer, Red, Fear, Night, Brave running down the stairs. Bianca shook her head no and mind linked me to calm down and mind linked everyone else to go back upstairs. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and then another and finally open my eyes and looked at Skylar with as much hated as I could. Becca was the first to break the disturbing silence "How How do you know sky?".

I broke my gaze with Skylar and looed directly into becca eyes. " Your mate sky or should I say Skylar alpha of the Death pack is the reason why I am where I am today," I said viciously. Becca took a step towards me "How do you know that and what do you mean the reason you are this way" she said looking at me confused. Becca turns to Skylar " How does she know about you and what does truth mean".

Skylar finally coming out of his daze completely ignores becca question and started to walk towards me. Becca steps in front of him "HOW DO SHE KNOW YOU" becca said louder than before. Skylar looks at becca and then back at me. " Truth is She is my ex-mate," Skylar said sorrowfully. "WHAT...WHAT... What the heck do you mean your ex-mate."becca to shouts. " He means he rejected me. That's what he means" I said annoyed."

" You Re-Rejected her sky" becca said tears running down her face. " NO baby No it wasn't like that... it's not the way she made it seem" Skylar said reaching up to wipe away the tears on becca face. "Oh, really, I remember exactly what you said to me," I said beyond outraged. Becca and Skylar froze. " What did he say" Becca struggled to say in between sobs.

"No truth don't do it" Skylar begged. Becca stepped away from Skylar " tell me". I looked at becca shocked to know that she wants to know. I looked into Skylar eyes " becca do you want to know". I looked at becca to see her shake her head yes. I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I think back to that terrible day.

*I was in the kitchen cooking trying not to be seen by any of the Subordinate. I was almost done cooking until I smelt the best smell in the world. It smelled like strawberries. I stopped cooking and followed the smell until I came face to face with Skylar's door. "Please moon goddess don't let Skylar be my mate" I prayed so hard. "It might be one of Skylar jock friends," I thought to try to make the best outcome of this horrible situation. I knocked on the door and no one opened it. I open the door and seen Skylar coming out of the bathroom. He looked up at me with love in his eyes. When he noticed it was me all that love turned to anger and hate."What in the name of the moon-goddess.

Skylar walked towards me yelling "What in the name of the moon-goddess? Why would she make you my mate". Skylar was only a few inches in front of me when he looked me up and down with hate in his eyes. "I Skylar soon to be the alpha of the death pack rejected truth as Luna and my mate of this pack," said Skylar. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I looked up to see Skylar smiling. "I truth accept your rejection," I said with another tear falling down my face. I look at Skylar and he looks shocked.

Then Skylar's shocked face turned into an evil grin and said " Oh really, you little whore. You accept my rejection and then you have the never to smile." Skylar looked at me with more hate and anger. I took a step back and Skylar took two steps forward. " I am going to show you what happens to whores who take me lightly," Skylar said as he dropped his towel. I knew exactly what was about to happen. " Please Skylar don't do this" I pleaded. Skylar looked at me and laughed. He then grabbed me by my face and forcefully pushed it against the wall. I felt Skylar hand feeling me underneath my T-shirt. I tried to shove his hands off me.

Skylar punched me in the face and said " Shove me one more time and I kill you after I am done". I begin to cry, partly from the pain of Skylar pushing my face into the wall and because I don't want my first time to be like this. I felt Skylar roughly grab my breast and he tear my shorts off. I felt Skylar get close to me before he forcefully spread my legs. I felt Skylar get closer then closer. He leaned close to my ear and said " I would never put my dick in a pathic whore like you. Now get out." I wiped my tears away and stood up and walked out of his room to my room tears falling down my face like endless rain. I'm not dealing with this anymore. *

After I finished telling that terrible day exactly as it was, word from word as I remember it. I looked at becca who was crying uncontrollably then to Bianca how was also in tears. I wiped away a few of my tears that managed to fall and looked at Skylar who was as pale as a ghost. "Becca I did not tell you this to hurt you or to make you hate your mate. I don't need your pity or tears either. I told you because you need to know the truth" and with that, I turned and walked back upstairs with Bianca right on my heels.