Dear Death Pack

Skylar walked towards me yelling "What in the name of the moon-goddess? Why would she make you my mate". Skylar was only a few inches in front of me when he looked me up and down with hate in his eyes. "I Skylar soon to be the alpha of the death pack rejected truth as Luna and my mate of this pack," said Skylar. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I looked up to see Skylar smiling. "I truth accept your rejection," I said with another tear falling down my face. I look at Skylar and he looks shocked.

Then Skylar's shocked face turned into an evil grin and said " Oh really, you little whore. You accept my rejection and then you have the never to smile." Skylar looked at me with more hate and anger. I took a step back and Skylar took two steps forward. " I am going to show you what happens to whores who take me lightly," Skylar said as he dropped his towel. I knew exactly what was about to happen. " Please Skylar don't do this" I pleaded. Skylar looked at me and laughed. He then grabbed me by my face and forcefully pushed it against the wall. I felt Skylar hand feeling me underneath my T-shirt. I tried to shove his hands off me. Skylar punched me in the face and said " Shove me one more time and I kill you after I am done."

 I begin to cry, partly from the pain of Skylar pushing my face into the wall and because I don't want my first time to be like this. I felt Skylar roughly grab my breast and he tear my shorts off. I felt Skylar get close to me before he forcefully spread my legs. I felt Skylar get closer then closer. He leaned close to my ear and said " I would never put my dick in a pathic whore like you. Now get out." I wiped my tears away and stood up and walked out of his room to my room tears falling down my face like endless rain. I'm not dealing with this anymore. I got my clothes and wrote the pack a note.

The note said "Dear death pack I never did anything to anyone in this pack. Skylar, you were meant to be my mate. The person who rescued me from all the evil and hate of the world. You don't know how much hurt and pain I have been though. I am glad you rejected me because what goes around come around.

Then I left. After two hours I passed the pack's territory line. I hope I'm on unknown territory. I looked around for a cave to sleep in. As I look around I think " Why did Skylar reject me? Am I that ugly, worthless, and stupid ?". Ever since I came to this pack Skylar never liked me. He made all the other Subordinates beat me up. Then he told his dad that the Subordinate would not beat me up if I was an Omega. Skylar knows that if I was an Omega I would not be able to talk to the alpha since I was the lowest-ranked wolf.