Chapter 12 - Growing Weaker

Start from the beginning

"Come out Paige, I know you're in there" Kellina says as her high heel boots make noises coming closer, "your hearts beating faster"

"Leave her alone, Kelly" Maze says opening the door

"Fight me for it," Kellina says.

Maze runs towards Kellina, tackling her, Kellina and Maze run into some pots and pans on a counter, Kellina throws Maze up as she kicks her in the stomach, Maze grabs Kellina's foot when she tries it again and flips her on her stomach.
Kellina falls to the floor Maze gets on top, Maze grabs Kellina by her hair and starts banging her head onto the ground, Kellina's nose starts to bleed as it broke, Kellina pushed Maze off and choked her as her other hand was putting her nose in place to heal.
Kellina throws punches at Maze as Maze falls to the floor. As Maze was on the floor, Kellina got on top of her, she looked up at Paige in the freezer, Kellina grabbed a knife from Mazikeens boot, it was one of her knives made from hell.
Kellina held it on top of Mazes body, also looking back up at Paige to make sure she's watching, Maze pleaded to Kelly to not do it because when a creature from hell gets stabbed with a weapon from hell, they get sent back. That's the only way for someone to kill Kellina and send her back, but also to send Maze back.

"Maze, NO!" Paige screamed, running towards the door of the freezer as it shut on her, Paige began to bang on the door, "Let me out!".

Kellina saw what happened, Kellina wasn't the one who shut the door on Paige, Paige screamed asking for help, she said someone was in there with her.

"Kelly, I know you don't want to do this, you're good, fight this" Maze said, "She's just a little girl, she was just like you, alone and afraid".

Kellina gets off of Maze, she runs to the door, she tried to open it but she was too weak, Maze runs over and tries to help as well, the door wouldn't open, Kellina and Maze heard wheezing inside of the freezer, they also heard another voice.
Kellina tried to go back into Paiges mind, she couldn't, something was blocking Kellina's magic.

"Paige, who's in there with you!" Kellina screamed

"... M-my mother" Paige wheezed

Kellina thinks to herself how is that possible when she collected all the souls with the ruby, then she realized when Livena had the ruby and set their mother free, she didn't just let her soul out, she resurrected her.
Kellina placed her hand on the metal door, she was siphoning the magic from inside, "When this door opens, run in and save her" Kellina said looking at Maze, Maze nods her head.
Kellina continues to siphon the magic that sealed the door, once the door was free of magic, Kellina collapsed, Maze opens the door and she sees Paiges mother strangling her. Maze pushes Paiges mother off of her, Paige falls to the floor gasping for air, she sees Kellina on the floor, she crawls to Kellina and grabs the ruby off of her neck, Maze and Paiges mother are wrestling.
Paige stands up and runs into the meat locker again, Paige tells Maze to hold her mother down, Maze hugs Paiges mom tight so she cannot move her hands as she slowly brought them down onto the floor, Paige places the ruby on her mothers heads, Paige then chanted these words, "Nig igi nu-gub-a e-gar e-gar du-ma".
In translation it means, "Create walls from that which we can not see", Paiges mother screams as the ruby burns her flesh, and her soul is being captured.
After Paiges mothers soul has been trapped into the ruby, her mother is dead, Paige looks at Maze and smiles, Paige then remembers that Kellina was still passed out, so she walks towards her and puts the ruby back on Kellina's neck.
Paige was just sitting next to Kellina's body, she then starts to get dizzy, things start to spin, Maze looks at Paige and sees Paiges eyes roll to the back of her head, Paige faints.
Maze quickly crawls to Paige, she holds Paiges head and tries to wake her up, Maze looks at Kellina and tried to wake her up as well.
When neither of them woke up, Maze calls Stefan, Stefan answers but he says he cannot talk because he's busy.