Chapter 6- 'My heartless princess and the start of the game'

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading so far,  and thank you for your support :)

***
Daniel POV

“Why did you choose this topic anyways?!” I ask her curiously as I get comfortable on the bean bag in my room, Amira was walking around, checking my room out. “hmm, I don’t know, mystery attracts me.” She simply says, giving me her back.

“I don’t buy it, you basically tricked me into agreeing to this topic, there has to be a better reason to why you chose it.” I tell her accusingly. 

She turns to me and sits on a beanbag next to mine and sighs in defeat. “Fine!! I chose (cops, friends or foes) because I wanna be a detective someday.”

I burst out laughing when I hear that, then I realize she wasn’t joking and I stop. “You serious?!” I ask her in a squeaky voice to check if she’s joking or not. Aaaaand she folds her arms in annoyance. She is defiantly not joking. “why is that so funny?! You don’t think I can be a detective?!” she asks. I clear my throat, and I try to think of something to say. “Well, I … you… to be honest, you look like a nice girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly.” She hits me in the arm so badly, a tear almost falls from my eye. “what the hell is wrong with you woman?!!” I yell at her and she hits me again, right in the bone. I stand up still holding my arm. And she stands up too to face me. “Why the fuck do you treat me this way?!!” she stares me straight in the eye, puts on a devilish smile and says. “To prove my point.”

“so you are saying, these punches will make you a detective?!” I laugh a little and she throws a punch in my direction but I grab it, I twist her around and pull her to my body, as I put my face next to her ear, I get to smell her hair, and it smells good, I don’t know what shampoo she uses but god, I wanna smell that all the time. I can feel her heart beats getting faster, and I decide that it’s my new found goal in life to turn her on. I let out a hot breath on her ear and she shivers. Well, that was easy. I whisper to her. “What are you going to do now detective?!” and I can actually see her snapping back to reality. She lifts her leg up a little and kicked back. I let go of her and fall on the floor, now that was under the belt. “NO HEELS ALLOWED!!!!” I scream at her and moan in pain. I think I got this because I was beginning to arouse her, mission almost accomplished. She looks satisfied, turns around, sits on the beanbag and puts the laptop on her lap. She doesn’t give a shit about me, she left me there to suffer, other girls would be all over me, apologizing and looking for the first aid kit. But this girl, wow, she is defiantly different.

“So first we need to write about the police in general..”  She says as she begins typing on the laptop. “..That is going to be the introduction..” she continues, and I crawl up to the beanbag next to her. “..Professor said we have to interview people, so I think we should look for a case, and ask the victims about their experience with the police.” She just goes on, talking about the project. “The professor already accepted the topic???.. So there is no way we can change it??!..” I ask as She raises her shoulders and I start thinking, is she doing this because she wants to know more about my involvement with the police, and how I am helping jack?! What if my secret gets out and I get in trouble?! FUCK !!! why did she have to be so curious!!

“Why didn’t you talk to me first?” I ask her. “Because we are getting closer to the due date which is only a month from now, and you are just wasting time.” She answers with no expression. “So, I was sooo busy that you tried to tell me but I didn’t answer?!” I question her.

“No, but..” She starts explaining and I cut her off. “but.. but.. yeah you were afraid I would stop you, weren’t you?!”

she lets out a sigh in defeat, and says. ”Fine!! I could have told you before I went to the professor, I’m sorry. Okay?!”