Chapter 21- 'Geliophobia?!'

Daniel POV

The thought of going back to the house terrifies me, I have a feeling someone is waiting for me there. What do I do?! for the first time in my life I feel like don't have a plan... It's like I'm lost, I know I always say Planning is over rated but to be honest... This time, I don't even have a clue to what's coming. I always knew how to hide my tracks, but this time...this time it's different...I had to be saved by a girl, who's biggest battle is when she has to decide if she should wear heels or not... and now I'm fighting with her. I'm the most ungrateful dick ever, I kinda feel guilty whenever she's sad, but she's always sad. The saddest person's smile shines the brightest, because it comes from deep within, I like her when she smiles, but lately that's like mission impossible.

"What are you thinking of?" Jack asks me as he got inside his own car, I don't believe he's actually letting me drive his car with no supervision.

"I'm thinking of rainbows and kittens, you?!" I sarcastically respond.

"I knew you turned soft!!" he smirks.
"Excuse me?!"

"Yeah, she's turning you into her B..." he doesn't finish he's sentence for a dramatic pause.

"Her bitch?" I ask if that's what he meant.

"hahaha, well close, but I meant boyfriend, but bitch is a good description for that." he laughs. 

"Fuck no, we always fight, if we ever talked again, it would be if someone else got kidnapped" I inform him.

"Aww, so you would fight for her again, how romantic" he sarcastically states.

"Wait, you said bitch would be the closest word to describe a boyfriend, right?" I ask him.

"Yup" he confidently answers with a toothy smile.

"Umm, so you're Madison's bitch now?" I ask him and he turns red.

"what...Nooo....Well.. It's different...We're not really together, we're just having fun." he tries to defend himself.

"Buddy I saw how you look at her.... You're in loovvee." I sarcastically make my voice deeper as I say the last part.

"Well, even if I was, then what, she lives in a different country, so we can never be together." he tries to justify he's situation.

"Wait, so you wanna hurt yourself on purpose?! That's fucking emo dude" I smirk.

"Whatever!!" he replies.

"Have you ever thought of what she would say when she finally knows your name isn't Tom." I ask him with a serious tone, trying to finish the conversation because I saw a zombie walking... I mean Amira.. They fucking look the same when she's angry. Jack leaves the car to allow Amira To get inside, but the look on his face as I asked him, said it all.

"So you suck the life out of everyone who talks to you, or what?" was the first thing Amira said as she closed the door of the car behind her.

"I don't get it!" I confusedly ask her.

"I saw the look on Tom's face after he had a chat with you. I guess that's your talent, you can make everyone miserable."She evilly smirks and I just ignore her and switch the car on. She gave me a look of disgust for ignoring her and started watching the rode.
I can see why we constantly fight, this bitch is crazy. If I have to deal with her for the rest of my life, I'm gonna turn up in a mental asylum.

"Why did you pass by that gas station??" She asks me with anger in her voice.

"We've got enough, I took what was left in your brother's car and I put it in this car so we should be good, besides, I won't risk stopping, it'll be too easy for them like shoot fish in barrel." I explain she hits me in the shoulder.