Chapter 2- 'Be careful from the bone crushing high heels'

A/N: thank you for reading the first chapter I hope you enjoy this one because the fun starts here :)

***

Daniel POV

“Man, I think I’m losing my charm” Tom says with depression.

“What are you talking about? I watched Snow white beg you to bang her brains out last week!!” I said in confusion and then I pat him on the head trying to comfort him and said in a voice as if I was talking to a baby “Tell me what’s bothering you kid? Did the boogieman take your ego?”

He pushed my hand away and said “it’s that girl Madison I told you about, I can’t get to that Harry Potter chick”.

As we were still chatting, Amira passed by us trying to pretend like nothing happened yesterday, which will make today even more interesting. She went to the class and I had to follow her because I was late already, but Tom held me up by his story about the queen of England I guess, all I knew about her is that she’s British. He wanted to ask her out but he wasn’t the type to ask girls out on dates, he’s more romantic than that. He would find a girl in a bar charm her panties off, take her to her place and hump her until the birds start singing. Because he has to hide his identity including his name.

“That’s her” Tom whispered as Maddy walked by us. “Dude!! She’s as hot as the sun” I said with my eyeballs almost popping out of my eye sockets like in cartoons.

She noticed us stare at her and stopped to give us a look of disgust and said “Pigs!!” as she tried to walk away I stopped her by saying “wow it speaks, I thought that was a blowup doll!!”. She came back angry and Tom punched me in the shoulder and whispered “thanks for making it worse!!”. Mary Poppins started yelling at me with her ear melting accent. I don’t really know what she was saying because I wasn’t paying attention, she sighed in frustration and walked away angry, as Tom went after her pretending to apologize.

I guess the plan to make him look good in front of her worked after all.

“yo, I gotta go to class now, I’ll talk to you later Tom, I mean Jack, or whatever I’m supposed to call you in here” I said trying to rush to class. “Way to be subtle jackass!”.

“Now who’s jack, me or you?” I say pretending to be dump to mess with him.

***

“Glad you found the time to join us Mr. Johnson” my professor said in sarcasm as I entered the class almost 20 minutes late, “well, I’ve got nothing better to do this morning so I was like, what the heck, why not hangout with you guys for a bit” I reply as I walk to my desk. Creepily enough I felt like someone is staring at me, I looked to my right as I sat and I saw Amira giving me a look of disgust because of my witty remark. “Doc, I checked out the marks online and I noticed you didn’t upload the marks of yesterday’s debate, can you at least tell us who sucked less?” I said with a childish smile on my face that made Amira role her eyes.

I knew how to push her buttons. “The marks of the students are confidential” the professor says quickly to go on with the subject I rudely interrupted. Amira went back to her old self, quiet and lonely, which is boring. She got me curious about her at first and then she made me hate her, and now she made me have these weird feelings I usually get when I am in an all you can eat buffet. I need to talk to this girl, I know how to make her mad but how do I make her act human, if she’s one, coz there is a 50 50 chance she is a robot made in an alien planet and sent to earth to mess with me.

I guess this says something about my ego.

***

“Daniel Johnson and Amira Salem, please meet me in my office.”. the professor said at the end of the class. As soon as we heard this Amira gave me death glare because of the trouble I got her into.