Chapter 5- 'The girl I can't say no to'

A/N: This chapter is a bit different but i hope you enjoy :)

***

Madison POV

"Why do you wear those anyways?!" Tom asked referring to my high heels. "You are a guy, you can never understand" I say knowing he wouldn't understand. We were still standing outside Amira's house.

"Try me" he says this challengingly. "Well, heels make girls feel more feminine and gives us confidence for some reason" I say. "You are not wearing them right now and you look pretty feminine to me" he steps closer to me and I catch my breath.

"Well, I told you, you wouldn't understand..." I take a deep breath and think of an example to make him understand. "... it's a feeling we get, I don't know how to describe it, it's like when you guys drive a fast car" I continue, and I feel the air tense up between us, god he was hot.

"I get it, but why go through all that pain" he gets closer to me with every word that comes out of his sexy mouth.

"Nothing comes without a price." This comes out as a whisper, and a little huskier than I intended it to be. He puts on a smirk and I suddenly have trouble standing, because my knees couldn't hold me up any more. His eyes were glued to mine and I have no idea since when we were standing there staring at each other, his face was inches away from mine, and my heart was beating faster than a beat drum. "I agree" he finally says as we never break eye contact. Then he moves his head slowly besides mine and whispers in my ear. "what's the highest price you are willing to pay?" then he slowly pulls away, looks at me, then walks to the car where Dan was already waiting for him, and I watch them drive away.

***

"What's the highest price you are willing to pay?!..What does that even mean?!" Amira asks repeating what I told her, she was even more confused than I was. "I am pretty sure he didn't mean high heels" I say almost sure. "Nope, defiantly not" Anna says completely sure. Sam took us all to this huge soccer stadium, turns out this was Annas favorite place, and when we met on the roof, that was Sam showing Anna his favorite place, which is cute, because Amira took me up there for the same reason. We were completely silent for a moment, as we thought this over, then Sam broke the silence as he took a sip of his juice. We looked at him and he raised his shoulders as in (what did I do?!) We all laughed and I asked him. "you are a guy, obviously, what do you think?!" He sat up straight on the stadium bench we were sitting on and cleared his through. "I think he was acting mysterious, as in, I will say some useless crap that she probably wouldn't understand, BUT will turn her on." He says this with one breath, and we stare at him with our moths hanging open. "Dude!! you are a genius!!" Amira screams and high fives him. "I didn't even know you were paying attention, I though you passed out from all the girls talk that is going on over here" Anna told Sam. "Nope, he is always like that, he listens and in the end, he reveals his genius thought and blows everyone's mind." Amira told her, as she looked at Sam and smiled at him, he smiled back at her.

"He has a girl best friend after all, girls talk is all he can get" she continued and we laughed. Anna didn't look happy at all. "But you do have guy friend, don't you Sam?" Anna asked him, and he nodded "yup, I do." Anna looked relieved, then she pulled up Sam's arm and put it around her neck. Sam looked at her with a warm smile and kissed her forehead. They were adorable together but I realized I was being a creep so I looked at Amira and she too didn't know where to look. The sun was almost down and it was getting cold. I stood up and Amira followed, as we saw the love birds start to kiss. We sneaked out and started walking home. I regret this every single time. "Did you know, that I've never walked as much as I walked with you for the past few days than in my entire life Amira?!" I stopped to catch my breath as I told her that. She stopped too "Did you know, that I never walked other than in the mall in my entire life Maddy?!" she replied sarcastically. We laughed as we sat on the pavement to rest. "we are so out of shape, we need to start exercising or else we are going to die some day from WALKING IN HIGH HEELS" I emphasize the last part. Amira shakes her head disapprovingly "OOOOR, we go to the mall tomorrow and buy comfy shoes."