Chapter 13- 'Pressing the red button is hot'

Daniel Pov

Sunday 10:30 am

I can see fear in her eyes, of course she'd be afraid, her brother just got kidnapped by those cocksuckers. But why the hell would they take him too, is it because of me? Do they wanna blackmail me with a dude I only met today. It would've been awkward if they say come back or we're gonna kill this guy. Well, I can't think of anything now, I just need to get to the safe house, it's kinda funny that it's a safe house because it looks the opposite of safe, and the opposite of house as well. But that's the point; no one will ever suspect it
"we need to get milk" I inform Amira "why??" she says and that was the first thing I heard from her since she spoke to Jack, "you'll see" I answer her as I pulled over at a convenience store to get milk.

As I got back to the car I noticed that she was hiding her tears, she must've cried when I got out of the car. "Don't worry we're almost there" I tell her and she just nods with a desperate look on her face, but all that changes as we reached to the farm, she freaked the hell out when she saw that ruined farmhouse. "Here we are" I say relieved that we finally reached "I rather go back to the kidnappers than stay here" she says with disgust. "waaait for it" I say creating suspense as we parked the car inside the barn to hide it from whomever might see it. Then we started walking to the farmhouse and she was trying not to step on the expired cow shit, it's been a looong time since we came to this place which is a good thing because it means we didn't fuck up for a looong time. She gave me a fucked up look and held a fake rock and said "really? Again?"
"well, it makes sense now, there are a lot of other rocks beside it" I reply defending my methods "This is the only plastic yellow rock dude, how can you be smart if you're this dumb" she says "well, keys confuse me!!" I reply and it didn't sound as smart as it did in my head. I took the fake rock from her and I opened it to find the key inside it, I imagined how awkward it would have been if I open it and it's empty. I opened the door and the smell almost killed us "Why didn't you clean this place" she stupidly asks me "I don't even clean my own house, let alone this dump" I reply while covering my mouth and nose and notice her doing the same.

"Dude, let's just stay in the car" she tells me almost chocking from the smell, "no, just waaait for it" I try to continue creating suspense as we reached to the stairs leading to the basement. "No way am I going down there!" she says and tries to go back to the car and I made the mistake of grabbing her which made the smell just penetrate my virgin nose and reach right to my brain "Lady just, waaait for it!!" I'm not gonna give up on this joke. As we went down and I tried to open the basement door but this fucking thing won't open, so I kicked it but it still didn't move. So I did what any idiot would've done in such a situation, because the door is exactly at the bottom of the stairs I went back up and I went down the stairs running and I just jumped in the middle of it throwing my whole body at the door breaking it open. As I was happy with my victory against the evil Dr. Door she picked up another yellow plastic rock which was next to the door. And now is her turn to make the mistake of not covering her mouth because she almost died when she started laughing her ass off "waaaait for it" I said as I got up from on top of the door which was my bed at this moment. We kept walking and it was as dark as a grave.

I held her hand and I walked straight forward not seeing a thing in front of me until we reached to a metal door, I kept touching the wall around the door trying to find the keypad to type in the password, god knows how many spider webs I wiped off, how many happy spider families I crashed. Then I found it and the door opened to amaze her as the lights showing from inside this fucking awesome room. We went in and immediately closed the metal door which is now separating us from the cool AC and the fucked up smell.

"Oh and by the way, Taddaaa!!" I finally get to say it. I look at her face and it's priceless, seriously if I could sell that shit I would've, she was so shocked she couldn't say a word.
"Hey, stop lagging?" I snap my fingers to snap her out of her limbo. "Dude where have you been hiding this place?" she asks as she finally found the words "right here, underneath this pile of dead cow shit and fucked up smell" I reply innocently as if it wasn't obvious enough. "So what is this place?" she asks and her eyes are still wide open "well Tom and I rented this place from an old man who died few years ago, he has no family and no friends so people don't really give a fuck about this place, we got it just in case shit got too crazy for us and we had to hide for a bit" I explain and she gets amused and completely stops thinking of the issue we're facing "...and these stuff were used by Tom's dad, he was too paranoid so now that he passed away we just put them here in case of an emergency like this..."I continue explain as she interrupts me "was he a cop too?" she asks "he was a marine, but when he retired he wanted to open a private security company, he never wanted to retire because apparently he saw enough shit to make him wanna keep protecting people from it or them or whatever" I reply.
"So what do these things do?" she curiously asks looking at one of the computers with a shit load of buttons. "Well, Tom knows more but I think this red button probably blows shit up, because that's what it does in every cartoon I've ever watched." I joke and she looks at me with a straight face and just presses the red button without breaking eye contact. "Dafuq did you do?? You think just because you're Arab you can blow shit up??" I ask her in shock as she gives me an evil smile as if she little Arab within her couldn't resist the temptations and I crack up laughing.
"Hey, please tell me that the bathroom is in this part of the house." She says almost begging.
"Nope, it's upstairs, men don't have to pee when they think of war." I proudly point out as she almost cries when she realized that she has to go back to insectopia upstairs.
"Where the fuck is Maddy when I need her" she says almost peeing herself.
"You can pee outside if you like, just look for the prettiest bush and water it." I joke and I see her considering the thought.
"What about at night?! I would never go to pee alone there."
"I will be more than happy to escort you my lady." I tell her while bowing in front of her.
"Shut up perv." She says as she playfully hits me.