CHAPTER 44: AWKARD~

The day went on and it's time to leave.  Still, before the park, we'll rehearse in the drama room once again.

I'm on my way to my room to bring my violin and music sheet.  The sun is strong and it illuminates the corridor, I feel a bit hot. I'm at the hall thinking the day will be long.

Louis: WHAT THE-?! YOU FREAK!

Huh?  My ears go up and I see the stairs in front of the hall, where I hear Louis.  I can recognize him by his voice.

Legoshi: I-I'm sorry!

And Legoshi is also with him.  I hear them approach. I don't know what they're doing but I'm curious.  So, as the nosy girl I am, I hide behind the stairs.

Legoshi: Hmm... So, Uh.. Are you two good friends?.. Uh, you and Haru.

Haru?  I listen to them walk down the last steps, walking over me without knowing it.  I shut up and hold my breath so they don't know I'm here.

Louis: What did she tell you?

Legoshi: Well.. Nothing really.

Louis: Then we're just friends.

"Then"? What does he mean by "then"? And why are they talking about Haru?

Legoshi: Friends?..

Louis: Are you interested in someone right now?

They stop so they can talk about this, so I have to hold my breath more time so they don't hear me. Why do I get myself into these situations?

Legoshi: No I.. Don't have much experience with that.

Didn't Jack said he was in love with someone?  I mean, we just talked about that on a matter of seconds but maybe it was true.

Louis: In that case, go support Juno.  Show some love to your own species. The poor girl, you can't denny she's attractive.  And it seems like she's nice.

Why are they talking about Juno now?  And why in that way?  I feel a lot of tension between these two guys.

Louis: You should go talk to her.

Louis finally walks away, Legoshi stands on the stairs.  Is he thinking about what he said? I guess it's true that Juno's attractive.. I guess he has a point.

I don't realize until now that I'm suffocating myself after holding on my breath for a while. So I end up coughing and gasping for air or else I was going to pass out.

Legoshi: Huh?

Shit, he already caught me.

Legoshi: Y/N?

Y/N: Uh hi Legoshi!

Please don't ask me what was I doing  under the stairs!

Legoshi: You're good?  What were you doing under the stairs?

FUCK! What do I tell him?!  What excuse do I make?!

Y/N: Uh, it's... I'm hot!

Legoshi: What?

NO! THAT WASN'T WHAT I WANTED TO SAY! WHY DID I SAY THAT?!

Y/N:  NO wait!  I mean.. I'm hot because of the sun!

Legoshi: Oh.

Phew, I almost screwed up.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm an arctic wolf.  So I'm more sensitive to the sun, s-so, well... there was no sun there so.. yeah.

I titter. This is awkward, so I change the subject.

Y/N: Well, we should keep going.

Legoshi: Oh, true.  Come on let's go to the drama club.

Y/N: Yeah, oh! Wait, I forgot my violin. You go ahead, I'll catch up with you.

Legoshi: Ok then, see you.

I walk swiftly to my room.  I saved myself from making this more uncomfortable.  Being honest, I'm very nosy.  I should stop sticking my nose where it's not wanted.  I hope he hasn't suspected something.

Arriving at my room, I see that Juno isn't there, she must've gone ahead, I go take my violin and leave. 

On the way to the drama club, I think about what Louis was talking about. Why were they talking about Haru?  And why was there so much tension between them?

Louis told Legoshi that if he didn't know anything about him and Haru, then they were just friends. That sounded weird.  Is he and Haru... dating?

That'd be odd, Louis is the popular boy from school, which everyone loves, meanwhile Haru's the girl of the rumors who people ignore.. It sounds very unrealistic, like a pop culture romance novel..

But what intrigues me the most is ... Why would Legoshi want to know this?  Is what Jack said true?  Is he... attracted to Haru?

I get goosebumps to think that and I shake my head.  No, that may not be it.  They're just friends, besides, he's never told me that.  He just told me that Jack tends to get those ideas for anything.

It must be Louis who likes her.  I should ask Haru, although that'd be awkward. 

Ugh, maybe the best thing would be to stop worrying about something that doesn't concern me.

After a while I get to the drama room.  I walk in to see Sheila talking to Juno and Legoshi making sure the reflector works just fine. I walk towards him.

Y/N: I'm back.

Legoshi: Hey.  You didn't miss much, I was helping Juno with her choreography but we're done.

Y/N: Oh great!  I'm glad you're getting along with her.

Just like Louis asked.. Of course I'm not giving myself away.

Legoshi: Yes, she's nice.

We both turn to see she's with Sheila talking and receiving the classmates who are getting in the classroom.

Legoshi: She's also beautiful.

Y/N: What?

Legoshi: What?

We turn to see kinda confused.  It seems that Legoshi spilled the beans. I mean... he's not lying, she is pretty...

Y/N: Uh, I mean, yeah. Gray wolves are beautiful.

Legoshi: What?

Y/N: Nothing!

We keep quiet, now this got weird.

Y/N: Well I think I'm going to- ..

Legoshi: Yeah, I should go back to- ..

Y/N: I'll go to my-..

Legoshi: Me too.

Y/N: Bye.

We both walk away. I blush as I hide my face in my hands.  I wish I didn't exist right now. In a short time when everyone arrives, we start rehearsing.

That was awkard!