CHAPTER 90: PACKING THINGS, UNPACKING FEELINGS.

I walk to the infirmary room where Legoshi is, slowly learning to use crutches for the first time and carrying my violin as well.

The short hallway feels like it's a long one, but it doesn't take me long to get there.

Before I can open the door and enter, someone slams the door open and runs out of there so quickly that I was barely able to dodge with my crippled leg and hold onto my violin case.

Once I regain my balance I turn to see who that person was, and although she was running quite fast, by her fur and size I could identify that it was Juno who ran away from there with enthusiasm.

Before I could ask Juno what was going on, she'd already disappeared from the hallway.  So I have nothing left but to put that aside.  Since the door was left open, I can see Haru and Legoshi approaching towards me.

Legoshi: Hey.

Y/N: Hi, uh .. What happened to Juno?

Legoshi: She came to apologize, and, I didn't understand much, but she's very excited about us going to the meteor festival.

Haru: She's probably planning something for us.

I hope it's a good thing, I mean, if it's to "make it up to us" I suppose so, but what could she have planned in such a short time when the meteorite festival took us months of rehearsal?

Legoshi: But anyway, how do you feel?

Y/N: Oh uh.. Fine, I'll live. And how do you feel?

Legoshi: Fine.  Fine.  Everything's fine.

Y/N: Cool.

Legoshi: Yeah.

The situation becomes a bit awkward.  I want to tell him how I feel NOW.. I turn to see Haru who is smiling innocently at both of us.

Legoshi: ....Anyway, everyone has already gone to the park to rehearse one last time so.. We should pack our things and leave to catch up.

Haru: Oh, right!  I have to pack some things that I left in the garden too!

Right.. I gotta pack everything before I leave Cherryton Academy for probably forever ..

Y/N: Yeah, I'll have to hurry too...

Legoshi: Oh Y/N, that reminds me.  I was thinking.. well, maybe it would be better if I pack your stuff for you..

Y/N: Uh what?

Legoshi: I-I mean, you're hurt and you're room is on a high floor and... Well, it's so you don't get hurt..

Y/N: Oh..

Legoshi: Besides, Jack called me and told me that he already packed my things and took them to the park so I wouldn't carry much, heh..

Well, I guess I can't take one last look at the room but I really don't want to go up 6 floors.  I nod, a little sorry that he has to pack my things like a babysitter tidying up the kid's mess.

Y/N: Thanks.

Legoshi nods with a gentle smile.

Haru: Well come on guys!  We mustn't be late. Oh! Let me help you with that Y/N.

Y/N: Huh?

Haru points to my violin which I'm holding with a bit of difficulty since I have to lean on the crutches.

Y/N: Oh! Yeah, thanks.

I pass it on carefully, I really think this is the first time I've let someone take my violin with confidence that they won't break or lose it.