CHAPTER 1: IT COULD'VE GONE BETTER

Finally, I enter the school, walking slowly seeing how I cross the giant sign that is above, I observe how I slowly pass it, when I do, I can see how the sign no longer covers the sun's rays, so it dazzles me and deflects my gaze.

After looking away, I start to see the school, or rather, what is outside, the immense gardens, the yards, the trees, I must admit that it has a nice view. But what interests me the most is seeing people, I want to see how they live with each other.

I walk for a while as I look for where I have to go, it's a new school so I don't know the place very well. I don't know where I have to go. As I try to find a teacher, or where classmates are joining, i decide to take a look on the students, who right now are just doing their stuff, probably waiting until the bell rings so they can get to class.

They seem happy, there are some groups of friends and couples, although most of them are from the same species, or at least of the same group. It seems that they live together calmly, although I'm not going to eavesdrop on them to hear what they say, they're probably talking about school issues or boyfriends stuff, the truth is that it's not of my concern, for now, no one has looked at me, so that's ok for me.

I start to feel some discomfort after I've been walking with the sun hitting on my face, It starts to get hot, so I decide to walk towards some bench that is being covered by the trees. I am a kind of arctic wolf so I am more sensitive to heat.

I look around to see if I can find any classmate who is a new entry like me, but I don't see anyone ... I think I got lost, or maybe I got ahead and now there's a teacher giving the new classmates some tour or they are guiding them to their new living rooms.

Before I can continue to think that I've made some foolish mistake just entering school, I hear the school bell ring, I look around to see people starting to walk away, I don't know where they're going, but maybe if I follow them, I may find an adult in charge who can give me directions.

I decide to follow people, and I also try to be as close as possible in the shade, so that they don't see me and because it's hot. After following them I see that they enter a bigger building than the others, probably the biggest of them all, I should've assumed that this giant building was where I had to go, it was very clear, and as a moron I did not think of it.

I enter the giant building, but that's where I see everyone separating to enter their classrooms, and now... Where am I going? I do not want to make another foolish mistake after another, so I prefer to walk and look for the principal's office, he would surely understand that I'm new and I got lost.

After a few minutes of walking around the school, I finally find the Principal's Office door, it's not so hard to know it with the sign on the door thats says it. After sneaking around like a ninja, as if it were illegal for me to be at school for a while, I must admit to say that I got glad to see that door more than anyone else could get. I even got to wag my tail for a second.

I have learned from experience that I should knock on the door before entering, I don't know if this director is grumbling and I wouldn't want to start off with the wrong foot. So I took a deep breath and started knocking on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

I try to hold back the desire to make a joke, even if I can't think of one

G: -Please come in-

I hear a deep voice and a little hoarse, I can deduce that it's from some carnivore. I open the door carefully and stick my head out.

Y/N: -Good Morning-

I hate to speak formally, I prefer to say "hello" but as I said, I don't want to make a bad impression the first day .. although I already look bad anyway.