FINAL CHAPTER: AN UNWRITTEN FUTURE

A/N: For as long as I can remember, I've loved doing stories in my head before I go to sleep.  Whenever I discover a story, a series, a program or a movie that excites me, I create a story in which I can be part of that world.

This was the first time I decided to write one of them, so as not to forget it over time.  I started this story, with a brief idea of ​​what it would be about, and I wrote it without any intention that it would receive the slightest support.

In my mind I thought, "well maybe about... thirteen, fourteen people will take a look at the first chapter and that's it".  And I started to write.

Here I am now, writing the last chapter of my story.  With hundreds of you reading my work, giving me a support that I NEVER thought I would have in a story like this, being that it's the first story that I write without having any recognition from anywhere else, and English not being my main language.

I know many authors on these stories post a lot of A/N as their stories progress.  I personally prefer to write them outside the story so as not to interrupt you since you're here for the story.  But this time, as I'm finishing this cycle, I feel that it's necessary for everyone to read it.

There are no words to thank you for what you have done for me.  Every day when I wake up to see notifications of you loving my story, commenting on the moments that made you laugh, get angry, cry, and ask me for more, showing me your emotion when reading something that I wrote.. Reading your jokes and all your support, gave me some of the best feelings in my life.

You guys have taken this journey with me when I was hoping to do it alone, and you have motivated me to keep going.

So not to drag this out any longer, THANK YOU A MILLION, I love you guys SO MUCH, and although this is the last chapter, there will still be more stories, both fanfiction and originals that I plan in the future, as a sequel to this one.

So with nothing more to say... Let's take this last step, together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legoshi: The Lightning Ceremony.

Y/N: ... The what?

...

Legoshi: You really don't know what that ceremony is?

Y/N: Well, I... I haven't celebrated this ceremony.

Legoshi: .. Never?

Y/N: No, it's just that-.. Well I come from-.. We don't really celebrate that heheh... Could you explain what the ceremony is about? I'm curious.

Legoshi: Hm... You see, in the middle of the dinosaur decorations, there's a sculpture of a meteor. During the night, people light a candle, and place it in the meteorite to light it up.... And well... I've also heard they say that.. When a couple put their candle together.... Their love will last forever.

....

Y/N: A-A...And you b-believe in... that?

Legoshi: Well I don't think that's going to cause permanent love or something, but I suppose it's a very.. romantic idea.

Y/N: You do?..

Legoshi: Yeah, I mean.. I don't know much about love, but I can imagine that it must be nice to be with the girl you love.. Under the stars..

Y/N: Next to the meteorite, holding the candle.

Legoshi: And holding the fragile hands of your beloved.