CHAPTER 2: I HATE MATH

After I turned the door knob and slowly pushed it to get in, I find a dark room, I would've been confused but when I opened it more, I get to see a large illuminated screen on the wall. I understand, they are projecting the  notes.

At that moment I remember that I've been carrying my things on my back since I entered, I begin to think that maybe I should've brought some type of bag I could carry with an arm instead of a bag that works as a backpack.

I shake my head to focus again, since I have to take a seat unnoticed, which it won't be so difficult, since it's a large room, everyone pays attention to the notes or so I hope, and the teacher who is a cow, allas a diurnal mammal, is next to the projector explaining, so she won't be able to see me, this should be easy.  I analyze the path that I must take, I must walk slowly and sneak to the closest table that has no people to deal with, without the need to pass through the projector or near the cow teacher. I take another deep breath and start my ninja mission. 

Everything is going well, nobody is watching me, I don't have to do many laps, I can sit on the table next to me, but I'll pass to some people who are sitting, to not be so close and so they don't notice me, I keep walking slowly, I'm about to  get halfway there.  I look over at the projector to see if no one is watching. 

Wait... I stop. The projector is talking about ... polynom-, if this is how they'll explain math classes, I only know that they'll be boring.

I go back to what I was doing and continue my way.  I'm about to get to the best seat, with the best distance, just a little more ... almost ... almost ... ALMOST ... AND-

T: -I can assume that you're Y/N-

The lights in the classroom come on, everyone is quiet and they direct their gaze towards me.

T: -We don't have many new faces here other than yours.  You're late.-

UHH fast!  Say something smart!  Don't just stand stupid!

Y/N: -uuuh y-yeah um .. I'm sorry um ... it won't happen again.-

OMG why me?

T: -You better young lady, we have a strict schedule here, I will let this pass by the fact that you are new, but it better not be repeated or you will NOT enter this classroom.-

I give a subtle sigh

Y/N: -yes miss-

I decide to take the seat I said, but ...

T: -What?  no no no, I'm afraid there must still be consequences for your lateness. -

Y/N: - What?  But you said–. -

T: -You should sit in front of me, I want you to understand my subject.-

She points to the seat in front of her, great ... Everyone is watching me, my intentions to be subtle are over, I'm making a fool of myself ...

I start to walk towards the seat indicated by the teacher, I try not to look at the classmates, I can hear them whispering, some giggling. I reach the seat, I look at the teacher, who continues to point to the seat and has an arrogant face, STARING, waiting for me to sit like a good girl. I can feel a lot of anger towards her, she makes me look ridiculous the first day, but I can't do anything.  So I sit down.  She smiles at me with a fake smile, turns off the lights and returns to her subject.

..I hate math..