𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

RIAH'S POV

Damn man.. January and February FLEW BY. I finally got back on campus, lets just say.. I hate it. Online school me please. Nana turned 20, we went to Atlanta for that and he dropped Platinum Heart. Life was GREAT. Now we got a fucking pandemic and they closed campus down. Oh yeahhh! Toot went to Florida for spring break too. I couldn't because I got my wisdom teeth taken out the day he left. He's back now tho, and getting on my nerves more than ever. Now we're at the hospital because I been having cramping pains for a week now, with no period.

"Mrs. Grainger." A woman called out reading a sheet of paper

I turned and looked at Toosii, he had a big grin across his face. I shook my head and got up and followed the nurse to the room.

I sat on the table as she checked my temperature and everything else.

"The doctor will be right in with you."

I looked at Toosii, he was recording me. I smiled, and threw up a finger sign. He laughed as he posted it.

"You get on my fucking nerves, my body hurts. Stop."

He laughed, "no."

The door opened, "Mrs. Mariah Grainger."

I looked at Toosii, "yes ma'am."

"Im Dr. Wilson.. So what's been going on?" She asked looking over my paperwork 

"Um.. well I been getting real bad period cramps that started like a week ago, and starting this morning they've been getting worse. Like it even hurts to stand up."

"Well girl, that doesn't sound too good. So lets do this... we're gone due a couple test on you and figure out what's wrong and get you feeling better as soon as possible."

I nodded my head, "Sounds good."

So they did like 5-6 tests on me, I got so tired of them poking and prodding me with different tools. They even tested me for corona, and that bullshit fucking hurts, they could've kept that shit. But anyway, they did their last test almost 10 mins ago so we've been sitting here waiting ever since.

"Knock, Knock." The door opened, "So we have the results back, all 5 test came back negative.. even the Covid19 test came back negative.."

Me and Toosii looked at each other, "Sooo??? I feel like there's something else." He said

"Right... Well there was one test that came back positive..."

"What.. what was that one?" I asked nervously

"Um.." She opened her folder and pulled out a paper, "The pregnancy test."

"THE PREGNANCY TEST?!" Me and Toosii exclaimed at the same time.

She paused as she looked at both of us, "yeah.. the pregnancy test.." She looked back at the paper, "Yep. She's 2.5 months pregnant. You'll be 3 months around the 30th."

"2.5 months??" Toosii questioned

"Um yes, according to the bloodwork she had to have gotten pregnant late December early January.. maybe between Christmas to January 6th." She responded as she read from the paper

I tilted my head, "there's a baby in me.." I looked at Toosii "Your baby is in me."

He looked up from looking at the ground and looked at me, and nervously laughed.. "Heh.."

"Heh, my ass I should punch you in that damn neck tattoo, heffa."

He grabbed his neck.. "yeah, don't do that shit again."

"Soo. umm if y'all want to talk over options about the baby then we have adopt-"

We cut her off, "optionssss?!"

"Nah ain't no options, we keeping this baby." Toosii said

"Yeah. We were just shocked that you said the word pregnant." I added on.

"Ah.. I see. You know I had to just make sure."

We finished up with the appointment, and went to get some food at Chilis.

TOOSII'S POV

"I want a girl man."

"Nigga where did that come from." She asked messing with my hand from across the table

"It came from the baby I put in you, I want a girl."

"No thanks, I want a boy please."  Mariah said sipping her drink

"Twins." I said

Mariah choked on her drink and put it down, "What the fuck nigga. Twins?"

"Hell yeah twins. 1 girl, 1 boy. Fasho, name em Brayden and Braxton or something."

"This nigga said twins. Twins. Im sick of you."

I laughed, "Man, have 2 now and 1-2 more 6 years later."

"Bye. I want you to let the baby get here first before you start planning for the rest of our kids." She responded

"Man.. im just saying." I shrugged

After we finished eating we did a little grocery shopping, and went back to Riah's house. I stocked up the mini fridge in her room she brought home from campus and put our snacks in our containers that she made for food storage while she was in the shower. She got out and called me in the bathroom.

"Yeah baby?"

She raised her shirt, "I don't even look pregnant." She rubbed her stomach

"Thats the good part." I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek, I can tell it was bothering her.

"Its not Toosii, I'm damn near 3 months pregnant and I don't even have a belly yet or anything."

"Riah." I sat on the counter and pulled her between my legs, "Look how tiny you are baby, you probably won't show until you're like 5 months and that's the good part.. at least for us."

"How is that good for us?" She questioned

"That gives us time to properly tell everyone." I brushed a piece of her hair back with my hand, "you can come up creative ways to tell everyone you're pregnant and shit, gives me more time to get some shit together with us, for us."

She hugged me, "I love you."

"I love you too baby." I kissed her forehead, "come on, lets go get ready for bed."

"Hell yeah.. because that shit blew my damn mind." She said walking out of the bathroom, and into her room.

"Yours? Nigga.. mine."

"Oh please, you were more excited than I was."

"Hell yeah. You know damn well I been wanting a baby or something man." I said sitting on the bed

She sat next to me, "who you think gone beat our ass?"

"Yo daddy."

"No.. Devin. Dev gone knock yo head completely OFF."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I forgot all about that shit.. yeah you gone tell him."

"Nigga he shoots ALL your videos not to mention that he takes ALL your pictures, you can't hide forever."

"That ain't the point, I need to hide for right now." I said putting on a movie for us to watch, I pulled her into me and kissed her cheek.

She started playing with my fingers, she always does that when she gets sleepy. I rested my head on hers, "gone go to sleep baby."

She snuggled herself into me, and went to sleep. She was slightly snoring.

Damn this quarantine shit bringing a lot of shit out. She really getting ready to be 3 months pregnant man, I definitely gotta get out my mama house now and get her out her parents house and both of us in our own home together. Gotta make sure we straight especially since we got a baby on the way together, I don't need shit else jeopardizing what we have... I'm really finna be a daddy bruh, that shit sounds weird as hell to say.