𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

TOOSII'S POV

I fucked up bad. Today was the day of the show. Mariah had went back home this morning, she hasn't been answering or returning any of my phone calls or text messages. I even went to her hotel room and banged on the door for like an hour until the hotel security told me to leave. I don't even feel like performing man, but I have too. This was my last show until December since she cancelled majority of the shows anyway. I need to get ready anyway man. I got into the shower and heard my door open.

"Aye toosii." Devin walked in.

"Yeah?" I answered

"You know you hurt her right?"

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, "Yeah I do." I wiped my face off with another towel. "She really left?"

"Yep. She ain't fucking with you right now. I never seen cry like that at all."

"I gotta fix this shit, but she won't even talk to me." I grabbed my clothes out my suitcase.

"You right, but it's best you just give her a break. Let her think." He said watching tv.

I slid my boxers on under my towel then took my towel off, "I can't do that man, and you know I can't. When I get back home. I getting my baby back."

"Yeah? And how you gone do that Nana?" He was flipping through the channels.

"Ion know yet, but it's gone blow her mind. I promise you that." I finished getting dressed. "Ima write her a song."

"Yeah, I hear you." He got up and turned the tv off. "Come on, before you be late man."

We walked out the hotel and got in the truck. On the way to the building, I was texting Dre. He was mad at me too, but I don't blame him or her. I deserve all that shit. Ian gone lie man. Shorty really beat my ass man. My fucking eye hurt like a mofo man. I didn't think her little ass could hit that damn hard bruh. And it was so much blood I had to clean up man. She had Maraye ass leaking everywhere son, had me leaking too bruh. Anyway, we eventually pulled up to the building and got out. I walked in and got hooked up to the equipment. After getting hooked up, I performed. And that shit hurt, because Riah wasn't there like she was supposed to be. After my performance I went back to the hotel, got all my stuff and left. It was no point in staying until the next day. I just wanted to get out that damn hotel room man. I got in the truck and told my driver take me straight to airport. I'm determined to fix this shit one way or another. Ima get Mariah back by any means necessary. I don't care what the hell it is I gotta do to get her back, ima get her.

RIAH'S POV

I was very much still fucking sick to my stomach. Every time I think about that shit it just makes me feel like I gotta throw up again. He really had me fucked up yo, like how you do me like this. After everything? Niggas really ain't shit bro. Sick of getting hurt, sick of these niggas. I got up of my bed and walked to my closet. I stared at everything Toosii had bought me. I snatched all of it out and threw it on the floor. Im so tired of going through this shit man. I slid down the wall and started crying.

Dre walked in, "Hey sis. I got the food from Chilis-" He seen me sitting in the closet and the clothes everywhere. He walked and sat next to me. "Hey..."

I held my face up, and wiped my tears. "Im ok. I just needed to release that." I got up.

"Release that? Nigga didn't you think you released enough that shit? Look at your knuckles Nelly."

I mocked him as I opened the bag, "lOoK aT yOuR KnUcKlEs NeLlY." I grabbed my food out of the bag and picked up my drink.

"Its like that Nel?" He questioned.

"You know, you're the only person who calls me by my middle name." I sat down at my desk and sipped out my drink.

He sat at the edge of my bed, "You gonna talk to him?"

"What is there to talk about?" I questioned as I started eating.

"Y'all." He replied

"There is no y'all. Simple."

"Chanel." He smacked his lips

"Tydre." I threw back out at him. "He did what he did. I did what I had to do."

My mom interrupted, "Hey Dre? You spending the night?"

"Oh yes ma'am. I gotta get first dibs on that cooking."

"Ok baby." She walked back out.

He turned back to me, "I feel like you should hear him out. Let em at least say what he has to say."

"I will.. whenever I get ready. As of right now? I don't wanna see him nor do I wanna talk to him. So tell your little friend to leave me alone." And as I finished talking, my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Toosii. I handed Dre my phone.

"Hello?" Dre said as he put the phone on the speaker.

"Where's Mariah?" Toosii asked

"She doesn't wanna talk to you? What up brudda?" Dre responded

"Nothing headed to the airport." He sighed.

"Airport? Thought you left in the morning? It's like 11pm."

"Yeah.. My plane leave at 4am. But I left early because needed to get out the hotel." His voice started cracking, "Aye, I'ma fuck with later bruh. Tell.. Tell Mariah I love her and Im sorry." He hung up, and Dre looked at me.

"Think thats the first time I ever heard Toot cry over a girl Nel." Dre drunk his drink.

"So?" I responded. "Still don't wanna talk to him Tydre."

"Alright. Alright." Dre said in defeat.

We stayed up for like 3 or 4 more hours talking and watching movies. Dre was really helping me feel better. I really think every girl needs a friend like him. Seriously. At around 6 am we finally went to sleep. Dre was on the futon snoring. I really was not prepared for Thanksgiving today because I was supposed to be with Toosii.. but I gotta make the best of it one way or another. Let's just see how today goes... Hopefully it ain't no fuck shit.

"Dre wake up!" I said throwing a pillow at him

"Damn Nel." He rubbed his head, "Cock strong ass always throwing shit."

"Shut up and get ready stupid." I said climbing out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

He walked in after me, and we brushed our teeth and took a bath one by one.

"You ready for today?"

I shook my head, "Hell nah I'm not."

Fuck today finna be a rollercoaster and I'm not prepared at all.