𝐓𝐖𝐎.

TOOSII'S POV CONT.

I decided to bring Mariah to my favorite seafood spot.

As I got out the car and walked around to get her out, a girl walked past me, "Hey Toosii.." She said in a flirty tone and waved at me.

I watched her walk away. Damn her ass is fat.

Mariah got out the car, "You like what you see huh?"

I snapped out of it, "Huh? No. She was just speaking." I said nervously

She nodded, "Yeah, sure."

I tilted my head as I closed her door, "Chill out ma." I grabbed her hand and lead her to door and opened it

She let go of my hand and went to talk to the hostess and got our table, "Is this one fine?" She said looking back at me

"Yeah, this one good."

She nodded her head and sat down, I sat in front of her. We were talking until our waitress came up and took our drink order. After a while she brought our drinks back. I was looking at Mariah take sips of her drink, when she looked up and saw me.

"Why you looking at me like that Toosii?" She asked taking another sip

"Like what Mariah?" I asked back, messing with my straw and looking at her.

She raised her eyebrow, "like you wanna eat me up or something."

"Maybe..." I looked into her eyes, and she quickly looked away. I chuckled, "Maybe i do.. is that a problem?"

She rolled her eyes, and scoffed. "You seriously don't want these problems little boy."

"Oooooh little boy? ok ok. That's how we coming huh? Ok then." As soon as I said that our waitress came out, and started taking our order. I looked at Mariah and she was studying the menu. "Get whatever you want ma."

She looked up at me, "you sure?" She responded back with the softest voice.

I nodded my head, "I'm positive..." I looked up at the waitress.. "Matter of fact. Can we get two of your Saturday specials? The one with the two lobster tails, 1/2 lb of crab legs, and a pound of crawfish?"

"Is that all for you guys? No sides?"

I looked at Riah, "Pick the sides"

"Hm." She tapped her chin, looking back at the menu. "4 eggs, and rice."

The waitress wrote it down and began to walk away.

Shit I forgot to ask for extra corn, damn. It'll be alright man. I looked back at Riah.

She sat back in her seat looking back at me, "See there you go again Toosii"

I licked my lips, and responded "I'm just liking my view, thats all.. but why don't you, you know tell me about yourself."

She hesitated at first, then started back to speak. "What would you like to know?"

"Anything you feel comfortable with me knowing."

"Well, I'm Mariah Chanel. I like to go by Riah, Ri, or Nelly. Im 19, and I go to NCAT. I'm a member of the Golden Delights. My major is nursing with a minor in psychology. I'm originally from Chicago, moved back and forth between there and here for a while, now we're finally stuck here... That's enough for you for right now?"

I nodded, "Yeah it is."

"Good. Now tell me about yourself."

I shook my head a little, "I'm Nau'Jour Lazier Grainger. You can call me Nau'Jour, Jour, Toot. Or of course, Toosii. Im 20. Im a rapper. I'm originally from New York, Moved to NC when I was 13. I used to dance for fun, but now I'm just focused on rapping.. and umm.. What else can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic, ya know?"

I felt like I had to throw that last part in, so she know i'm feeling her.

She nodded her head, "Yeah I get you."

We continued just talking, rambling about random shit until the waitress came back out with our food.

MARIAH'S POV

Ugh, finally! I was starting to feel my damn stomach near my back. This shit smells so good. I opened up my bag, said my grace and ate a piece of my egg. I could feel Toot looking at me. He's been doing that all day and all night. If I don't go back home with my panties, I know completely why. Wait a damn minute... the fuck am I saying? Riah, calm it down. He just a regular degular nigga. You not ready for a new nigga right now. But he's so adorable.

We continued talking and eating. Man all I can say is that shit really hit the spot. He paid for our ticket, left a tip, and we left. After some time of driving, he pulled into my neighbor and parked in the dead end space right by my house and looked at me.

"I wanna finish getting to know you ma. Everything." He looked me in my eyes. I felt my knees get weak.

I looked back at him, "Oh yeah? like what"

"Like.. why you ain't got a man. And why you think I don't want them "problems" you were talking about." He let his seat back as he turned his car off and keeping eye contact with me.

"I don't have a man, because we broke up since I decided to go to NCAT and not out of state with him. I don't got time for no little ass boys. And I said that you don't these problems because just like everybody else innis world, i got my demons." I sighed as I let my seat back to the level his was at, looking at the ceiling.

He grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his, "What type of demons Ri?"

I pressed my lips together debating on if I really wanted to tell him, but fuck it.. because he asked..Right?

"I was suicidal for two years, I was diagnosed with depression and an anxiety disorder. Still got my battle wounds to prove it, but they remind me everyday who I am and why I'm here."

He sat up a little bit,"And why were you depressed."

Boy, before I knew it I was giving him the whole 411 on me and My ex, Jeremiah. We sat there in his car for what felt like eternity, but I could tell he was intrigued. We went on talking for hours about each others past.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time, "Damn it's 3am."

He looked at his, "Damn, gone go inside."

I nodded my head as he leaned in for hug, I hugged him.

"Text me when you inside. Ight?"

I nodded my head and went inside, I shot him a quick text message as I was walking up the steps. After I hit send I could hear him pulling off.

I walked upstairs to my room, and put my phone on the charger before getting in the shower. I took a quick bath, put on some pajamas and hopped straight into bed. I was tired as hell man. Before I could fully adjust myself into my bed, I was sleep.