𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

TOOSII'S POV

It's Thanksgiving today. My flight landed a couple of hours ago, I been locked up in my room listening to sad songs since I got to this bitch. Mariah still ain't been answering me, I been calling and texting her since my plane landed bro. I can't believe she really done with me, I wish she'd just let me explain and right my wrongs man. That's all I want, for her to just let me make everything right.

I sighed as I got up and grabbed my headphones. I decided to make a song about her, it took me like an hour to get it out and perfect it.

"Yeah.. she gone love that shit." I sat back in the chair I had in my room.

"Toosii, baby. Open the door. I brought you some food." My mom said knocking at the door.

I got up and unlocked it. "Hey ma, thanks." I said taking the food from her and sitting back in the chair.

"Toot why you just won't go talk to her baby?" My mom questioned

"I tried ma, she not listening to me." I sat back in the chair eating.

"What did you do Toosii? It's not like you cheated or anything." She said jokingly.

I looked up at her with a guilty look on my face, she stopped laughing. "REALLY TOOSII?!" She exclaimed as she hit me upside my head.

"It just happened ma. I didn't expect her to come early."

"It doesn't matter if you expected her to come early or not Nau'Jour. You don't do no shit like that regardless. I raised you better than that. Im surprised the girl ain't beat your damn ass."

I looked at her again.

"Good. Thats how you got that little cut under your eye huh? She should've knocked your damn teeth out your mouth."

"Ma. I get it." I turned my head and seen one of her  NCAT sweatshirts sitting on my dresser, I went and picked it up. "I just want her back. I get I fucked up ma. I get I might've lost her forever, but I just wanna make shit right." I sighed. "That's all ma." I looked at her.

"Come on. We're going to see her."

"Forreal?" I smiled.

"Yes. Meet me in the car in a couple mins."

I nodded, and ran to the bathroom. I got myself together then met her in the car.

RIAH'S POV

My older twin brothers had surprised us and came home. We were three years apart. They were seniors at Morehouse. Our sister, Madison, couldn't make it. She was too busy with work. As we were sitting there having family game night, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled while getting up. I ran and opened up the door and seen Toosii and his mom. "Hey mama." I said hugging her.

"Hey baby." She said hugging me back

"Hey.. hey Mariah." Toosii said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the house, "Dre your little friend here." I said as they followed me back in.

"Wassup Toot." Dre said shaking his hand

"Hey.."

"Hey Na!" My mom yelled.

"Hey." He said as he started smiling.

My brothers sat back looking at him.

"Hey son." My dad said shaking his hand before hugging him

"Dad." He hugged back

He leaned and whispered to Toosii, "Ima go over there before I end up in the dog house like you." He walked back and sat down.

I heard a sniffle. Then seen Toosii walk upstairs and to the bathroom.

"Has anybody seen my phone?" My brother, Ashton asked.

"No. Look upstairs in your, A." I said back.

He nodded and went upstairs.

ASHTON'S POV

Mariah had told me what Toosii did, so I took it as the perfect opportunity to go talk to him. I waited outside of the bathroom for him to come out. I seen the door open.

"Hey.. Toosii right?" I said as he walked out.

"Yeah.."

"Im Ashton. Mariah's older brother. She .. she um told me what happened."

"She.. she did?" He said looking down

"Yeah she did, but I ain't gone hold it to you because it look like you already going through it." I said leaning back onto the wall

"Yeah. I am." He said, leaning back onto the other wall facing me.

"How you feel about her then?"

"I love her man, more than anything man. I understand I messed up, but I just wanna make things right between us. If she doesn't want me back then ok that's fine because I get it, but I don't want us to end like this. I just want to fix it. I don't want her to be mad at me forever. Ya know?"

"Yeah I do." I looked at him, "I can tell you really love my sister. So, ima help you. Ima talk to her for you."

"It's not like she's gonna listen. She's so stubborn." He said back

"Trust me. I know. Try growing up with her, the little mf crazy. But she'll listen to me. If she doesn't listen to anybody else, she'll listen to me. She always has, she always will. I gotchu bruh. Ight? Now come on before they get to looking for us." I said, and we started back walking downstairs.

As we finally walked downstairs, Mariah was looking at us.

"What nigga?" I said sitting back down.

"Nothing dick breath." Mariah said back.

"Ashton Deonte James and Mariah Chanel James." Our mom said.

"Sorry ma." Mariah said.

"Yeah. My fault, I meant What butthead?"

"Nothing gecko eyes." Mariah responded

We both turned and looked at her, and said at the same time "Better?"

She shook her head, "Michael, them your kids."

"You pushed em out April." He responded.

After a couple hours of us playing games and talking. Toosii, his mom, and Dre finally left. Mariah was on her phone scrolling on instagram, and our parents were in the kitchen cleaning everything up.

"Aye chicken head, let me spit to you real quick." I said hitting her with a pillow.

"What?" She responded as she hit me back.

"Me and Aaron gotta talk to you."

"Call Madison and talk to her." She responded

"Nigga, we gotta talk to you. This sister. Not our other sister. You mf." Aaron responded.

She rolled her eyes, "what Ashton and Aaron?"

We sat in front of her and smiled, she knew exactly where this was going.