𝐒𝐈𝐗.

RIAH'S POV

I was still looking at parents in disbelief. How the hell?? What the hell?? Why the hell?? How I walk in MY house to bullshit?

"What's he doing here?" I asked.

"Oh he's here for the week.. Here, why don't you all catch up while me and your dad finish dinner? Hm?" My mom responded before walking back into the kitchen, my dad followed behind her.

"Dinner?" I asked, "I have dinner plans already tho."

"Well, you're gonna have to cancel Mariah. Jeremiah isn't gonna wait up." She yelled out from the kitchen

I pulled out my phone to call Toosii, as soon as I did Jeremiah snatched my phone out my hand. I looked up at him, he threw my phone across the room. He grabbed me by my neck and picked me holding me against the wall.

"I told you don't play me Mariah, you thought I was fucking joking? Hm?" He asked as tightened his grip. "Then you let them niggas beat me up? Type of bitch are you? Then you gone walk in here with a fucking hickey on your neck? I'll kill you right here, right now." He continued tightening his hands around my neck.

I felt myself losing consciousness, I tried prying his hands off but no luck. Then I remembered my keys were in my pocket. I manage to pull them and pepper spray him. He screamed and grabbed his eyes, as soon as he let me go I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I started panicking, I moved my chair away from my desk then slide my desk in front of the door.

"Y'all alright in there?!" My dad yelled out.

"Yes Mr. James, we're just playing like always." Jeremiah shouted back as he walked up the stairs. "Mariah, don't hide from me little girl."

I was walking back and forth. Then my computer went off, it was Toosii. "Hey ma, I should be back to get you in an hour." I texted back "Ok." I guess Jeremiah heard my computer going off, and knocked on the door.

"Come on baby open up the door, I ain't gone hurt you. I promise. Now open the door before you piss me off."

"Jeremiah.. go the fuck away." I texted Toosii again, telling him to come as soon as he could because Jeremiah was here. He texted back immediately with a thumbs up.

"Mariah open this fucking door before I beat your ass again."

I let out a big ass sigh. I needed to calm down before I had a panic attack in this damn room, I decided to turn on some of Toosii's music and get in the shower. I took a quick shower then got out. I heard my door jiggling, Jeremiah was picking the lock to my. "Fuck." I mumbled. I ransacked my closet. I put on a pair of completely distressed jeans, a boxy cut crop top, and a pair of one. I took my hair out of the bun it was and did half up half done. My door started hitting my desk, I turned to look at it. Jeremiah was staring at me, he had this look in his eyes like he wanted to murder me. Since he was so strong, he managed to slid one hand through my door and started pushing the desk back. I grabbed all my jewelry that I was wanting to put on and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. As he was pushing my desk out the way, my mom called for us.

"Mariah! Jeremiah! Dinner is ready!"

"Coming!" He yelled, "This ain't over Riah. Wait until they go to bed, you're mine then." He started jogging down the steps

"Mariah!" My mom yelled again.

"Coming ma! I'm freshening up!" I finished putting on my jewelry, and I did my eyebrows, put on some lipgloss and some lashes. Then I heard a knock at the door. I looked out the window and seen Toosii's car. "YES!" I sprayed my perfume on, and grabbed my purse and flew out my room.